Our Baby Chimmie

Jhope : uhmm yeah . It depends like you may love us as a caretaker . Something like that .

So they don't love me as a individual , not as a girl .
-y/n .

Jhope : or even more than that ...

They witnessed how your cheeks turned into shade of pink as you bit your inner cheek skin preventing yourself from smiling .

Jimin : Don't need to be shy princess . Your pinkinsh adorable cheeks are visible .

You immediately hitted him in his arms as he acted like he got hurt . You chuckled seeing his act.

Jhope : so ...

Y/n : so

You asked as you tilted your head towards his side , who was already staring at you with dreamy eyes with his arms rested on couch .

Hwat

You smiled shyly and started to look at your palms which were rested on your lap

You smiled shyly and started to look at your palms which were rested on your lap .

Jimin : so you do love us , more than caretaker , right ?

Y/n : maybe

Jimin : ahan

He stated as he looked at you who was still looking down

He stated as he looked at you who was still looking down . He slowly lifted your chin up with his slender fingers , as your guys eyes met , you couldn't help but admire his pretty eyes and his features .

He smirked once he noticed that you were checking him out . He clicked his tongue between his teeth when your eyes were scanning his plumpy lips .

This was too much . He is such a Flirt . Your cheeks burned heat as blood rushed to your cheeks .

Jhope : enough jiminie . Let the poor girl breathe .

Jimin let go of you with a sweet, sexy and devilish chuckle . You snapped out .

Y/n : I still have to figure it out . But I do love all of you equally and that's what more confusing it is .

Both the J smiled as you talked openly about your feelings towards the seven . Jhope immediately wrapped his arms around you .