17 & 18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 17: (Two more)
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 17: (Two more)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On the day that the film’s makeup photos were released, the major forums began to smash in advance, slaughtering the pages every minute, and you could see several posts with the name Ruan Tian.

Ruan Tian is also a small traffic in Huobi.

[Buy to leave, I will press "Unknown" to blow up! The blessing of the queen is not to be underestimated. There is also the blessing of Qin An's top-notch popularity. The most important thing is that the film crew is so good, from the director to the screenwriter, they are very impressive. 】

[Generally, the vigorous works that were hyped up in the early stage will be silent in the later stage. I don't seem to be very interested in this theme. 】

[It seems to be a film about campus crime. Both the male and the female lead are police officers. I don't know the others, but this film does have a face to face. 】

[Suddenly I feel that it’s no good for Ruan Tian to win the second girl 233333333]

[But Ruan Tian's eyes really have drama. My instinct tells me that her performance inside will not be bad. 】

There was a constant buzz of discussion. Although the niche entertainment forums praised Ruan Tian’s makeup photos and felt that she really saw acting like things on her face, most people still felt that this film was going to hit the street. It will become one of the humiliating works in the life of director Cheng Sui'an, which I will not want to mention in the future.

From time to time, someone ridiculed Ruan Tian's dream of ascension to be cut off again.

The film at the center of the discussion has not yet been finished, and there are still two months left.

Qin Yu is on the scene almost every day. As one of the managers, it is natural for him.

Ruan Tian didn't say hello when he saw him, and the words "I don't even know this person" were written on her face.

She felt that there should not be many people in the entertainment circle who looked at each other like her and Qin Yu to the point of view, and she would not be passionate and think that Qin Yu was the class who came to visit her on the set.

Qin Yu would not want to see her even if he went to a temple on the outskirts of Beijing to see the Buddha.

In early February, there was a light snowfall in the suburbs of Beijing, and the weather was really cold.

What Ruan Tian wanted to film this day was the scene of her death. She was pushed down from the third floor, rolled on the stairs several times and hit a stone pillar. Then she was regarded as an accomplice of the villain by the male protagonist and was shot to death.

Cheng Dao didn't ask her if she needed a stand-in, so Wu Zhi directly asked Wu Zhi to help her put on the coercion and confirm her safety, "Or you try first?"

Tian Ruan glanced at the stairs of several floors, thought for a while and said, "Good."

She used to act as a martial arts stand-in for the heroine of a web drama before, flying around in the sky with coercion, so she has a spectrum in her heart and doesn't find it difficult.

"Forty-sixth, one shot once, Action!"

The villain with ferocious eyes and fierce eyes tightly tightened her arm with fingers, and snorted, "You bitch, dare you to report to that little policeman secretly? I have raised you for so many years, so I will send you off now Go to see the king, let you see if you are in that little policeman by the way."