29 & 30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 29: (Two more)
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 29: (Two more)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Black fans dare not recognize it, nor do fans dare to recognize it.

The donuts waited and watched cautiously, silently.

The red carpet live broadcast officially started at four in the afternoon. Ruan Tian was walking on the red carpet with Xu Jing. The other male and female guests would hold hands, but the two of them were still unfamiliar.

Xu Jing has a long and slender figure. The long legs under his suit trousers are straight and powerful. In a black retro suit, his bangs happen to fall on his eyebrows. He looks like a young master in the Republic of China.

Ruan Tian has a thin waist and a big breast. This suspender skirt outlines her figure perfectly. The swan neck is elegant and slender, the collarbone is obvious, the skin is white as snow, the loose long hair is curled up, and the palm-sized face is bright and charming.

The diamonds on the suspender skirt shone in the light, and the necklace on her neck was also particularly eye-catching.

The cameramen's eyes lit up, "Tian Ruan, look to the left."

"Ruan Tian, ​​right, right."

"Ruan Tian and Xu Jing get closer and take a group photo."

Ruan Tian laughed her mouth stiffly. In this case, she needed to pose in a suitable position and just laugh all the time.

Xu Jingmo silently turned his body to her side. The cameraman said hello, "That's it."

After the photo was taken, the host on the red carpet left Xu Jing alone for the interview.

Ruan Tian entered first.

In the venue, there must be thousands of guests and spectators, and there is no signal inside.

During the live broadcast on the red carpet, the necklace on Ruan Tian's neck and the ring on her fingers were clearly cut off.

Some students who study jewelry are sure that this is GAVI's 80 million work.

Most people do not want to believe it.

Why can Ruan Tian borrow such good jewelry! People like her, who are greedy and vain, might have imitated a fake method for Yan pressure.

The popularity of Ruan Tian's jewelry has even overshadowed the finale star, and the live broadcast has been discussing it like a car in the barrage.

People who do not want to believe will not believe it no matter what.

Until a real-name certified jewellery appraisal expert came out to speak, “It’s not an imitation, it’s a genuine one by visual inspection. This set of jewellery also won a gold design award that year, a rare piece.”

But now that the jewellery expert has spoken, they all agreed.

Sour chicken is always sour.

The lemon smell can't be cleaned with disinfectant.

Yin and Yang said weirdly: "Tian Ruan is really good at this marriage and divorce. After making so much money, it is estimated that he has made a lot of real estate."

"Curious she opened her mouth and asked Shen She to ask for hundreds of millions. It's no wonder she said so confidently that she would not remarry, and the money is all in her hands, tusk tusk."

"I heard that Ruan Tian took one billion alimony, as well as a villa on the outskirts of Beijing and priceless luxury goods. This set should also be included."