91- Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 91:
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 91:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It was impossible for Ruan Tian to watch them beat Qin Yu to death, and lift Qin Yu from the ground with only a breath.

Most of the man's weight was on her, his chin was lightly pressed against her shoulders and neck, his breathing was weak, his face was as pale as paper, the blood on his forehead had dried up, and he couldn't even stand.

Ruan Tian patted his face, "You should be clearer, don't go to sleep, don't sleep."

She was afraid that he wouldn't be able to wake up once he closed his eyes.

To be honest, the moment Qin Yu cheated and hugged her, Ruan Tian felt an unspeakable strange feeling in her heart, strange.

Ruan Tian did not expect Qin Yu to rush over at the critical moment of life and death.

Qin Yu seemed to be covered in blood, he couldn't see clearly, he raised his eyelids with great effort, his consciousness was not clear.

Ruan Tian was afraid that he would fall asleep, so she could only talk to him non-stop, "Don't you usually bring two rows of awesome bodyguards? Why don't you bring them out today?"

Big giants like the Qin family pay special attention to safety issues.

Ruan Tian remembers that Qin Yu always brought the bodyguards invited by the Qin family when he was in high school. Although there were not as many as now, he looked majestic at the time, and the young master was very arrogant.

Since Qin Yu officially became the ruler of the Qin family, there have been only a lot more bodyguards, and each one looks fierce and cold.

"Give them a holiday." Qin Yu slurped smoothly.

He deliberately didn't let the bodyguard follow.

Qin Yu wanted to see what Huai Mo could do. Huai Mo didn't disappoint him. He was very ruthless in starting. There was nothing else to do, and he ran directly to his life.

Qin Yu was fortunate that nothing happened to Ruan Tian.

I can still stand in front of him and talk to him.

The girl's voice seemed to be getting farther and farther away from his ears, and his consciousness gradually became dizzy, and his hearing was not so clear.

Fortunately, both the ambulance and the police car arrived in time, and Qin Yu was sent back to the hospital.

And the man in black who crashed into the car killed himself by one bite, not deliberately.

Huaimo suffered a sullen loss in Qin Yu's hands again. After thinking about it for a moment, he knew that he was used by Qin Yu. For no reason, Qin Yu had an extra hero to save the beauty and sell it in front of Ruan Tian. A terrible opportunity.

Really a loss-making business.

Since childhood, no one has taught the concept of right and wrong. He likes Ruan Tian. To get her, Qin Yu has obviously become his biggest obstacle, so the only way is to get rid of him.

This time Huai did not get rid of Qin Yu, but also let him pick up a bargain.

Waimo's irritable mood lasted for several months, and he was very hostile. As long as he thought of the news about Ruan Tian and Qin Yu, whether it was true or not, he couldn't calm down.

Thinking that he had been tripped abroad for so long and missed the opportunity in vain, he wanted to kill Qin Yu.

As a result, he was caught in his arms.