61-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 61: (Two more)
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 61: (Two more)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Stars in Acceleration" turned out to be a hit when it was born. The show is interesting and exciting, and its high ratings are also pleasing to the audience, so many stars are quite happy to appear on this show.

Only online celebrities are eligible to be invited, like ordinary muddy people can't lick them.

The only bad thing is that the audience friends of this show have extremely high demands on the guests. If you are not playing well or have no trouble, they will definitely petition the director team to kick you without mercy. When you go out, you will be proclaimed everywhere that you are a trash.

It took Ruan Tian a week to watch the first season. In summary, this is a show that requires a lot of physical strength. If you run fast and hide well, you can have the last laugh.

When she thought that everyone else was a trash young master who couldn't hold their hands and shoulders, she suddenly became confident.

She is more than enough to abuse a group of Caibi.

What makes Ruan Tian puzzled is how can Zhao Meng'er and Wang Baiyuan have the courage to participate in such a show that speaks on strength?

Especially Wang Baiyuan, fragile like a delicate flower, cannot be knocked or touched.

Just after Ruan Tian had packed up the luggage he had to bring to record the reality show, there was an urgent report from Jiang Lili, "The hero of the movie Cheng Dao has also been decided."

Ruan Tian replied: "Isn't this a good thing?"

The male and female starring roles are set, and after the scene is selected and set, when the time is up, it can be turned on smoothly.

The male lead role in Cheng Dao's movie is better than the female lead role. The candidate was decided in a month or so. He is the arrogant actor who won the three major celebrities as early as the age of seventeen.

Jiang Lili sat cross-legged on the floor mat without an image. He ate the cherries that Ruan Tian had handed over, and complained as he ate: "The actor doesn't seem to be willing to cooperate with you."

As soon as I inquired that the heroine was Ruan Tian, ​​the meaning of the team was obvious, suggesting whether Cheng Dao could change.

Most of the celebrities who have actual achievements and awards in the circle are arrogant and unwilling to match someone who is just emerging from the TV circle.

It may be that Ruan Tian's hot search is too much, and the impression it gives is not very good.

Although Tian Ruan is undoubtedly a second, the team there still wants to change to a more famous actress.

It is better to join forces than to help the poor.

Ruan Tian held the little strawberry she had just washed, and said while eating: "There are too many people who don't like me. He can't be ranked."

The creamy strawberry is sweet and greasy.

She leaned lazily on the sofa, "If he really doesn't want to cooperate with me, then he will resign."

He was reluctant to have such a big pie from director Cheng Suian, and wanted to find an actor he was satisfied with to be the heroine.

He has exhausted all the bargains. How can there be such a good thing?

Jiang Lili was a little sad, and made a fake cry, "This is my male god, alas, I really didn't expect my male **** to judge people by appearance, it feels like a house collapsed."