41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 41: (Two more)
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 41: (Two more)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
People who made public welfare videos donated money, and only one Ruan Tian is missing from the list, which makes her extraordinarily out of place.

After hearing the news, the moral guard rushed to Ruan Tian with a weird irony of Yin and Yang.

They were filled with indignation, as if Ruan Tian should apologize for not donating money.

The sunspots finally waited for Ruan Tian's black spot, smelled the smell and rushed over, reluctant to forgive, wishing to stop all passers-by, holding a big horn in their ears and shouting that Ruan Tian is a vicious stingy person.

Although the fans were not happy, they didn’t have a hard time saying, "There is no mandatory requirement to donate money, right? Why do you have to be kidnapped like this morally? Besides, Sweet Boy is more than just a channel for charity."

The voices of the black fans are many times higher than that of them, and they are all righteous, "There is no compulsion, but some people eat the dividends and smash the good-hearted personality, but in the end they did not do a penny of public welfare. Kind of bitch."

"I think Ruan Tian will be renamed Ruan Bitch."

"Sweet powder is also funny, so I'll start banishing the respect in advance? Use other channels to ban the respect and laugh to death."

"Sweet powder lie down and laugh at it, who will let you be a digger."

Although the fans are angry, they have no choice but to refute them.

Can only humble secretly crying expressions in Ruan Tian's fan group.

They were all wronged in their hearts.

They thought that if Ruan Tian wasn't in the group, they couldn't see anything, so they vented their emotions with their friends in the group.

[Wooooooooooooooooooooooooh, I'm so angry,]

[That person just called me stupid, I can't talk back! 】

[Why scold us sweet cubs! Why did I give her such a bad nickname, I really cried. 】

[I am so sad that I can't eat anymore. I never thought that someone could be so disgusting when cursing. 】

Ruan Tian is in her fan base. As a person with dozens of trumpets in her hand, it is not uncommon for her to secretly join the fan base.

Occasionally, in her free time, she will search for her name on Weibo, and some fans' nicknames are familiar to her.

She looked at the cries of the little sisters in the group, and felt uncomfortable.

Ruan Tian can be wronged by herself! No sisters!

She spent more than half an hour in the fan group before she figured out the ins and outs of the matter.

Ruan Tian quit Weibo, and then found out the transfer records she had made to the director of the orphanage over the years, and she kept every voucher in the drawer.

The dean was kind to them all at the time. It was not easy for a 60-year-old grandfather to raise up their naughty children.

Fortunately, everyone now has a place to go and a future.

Ruan Tian remembers that at that time the orphanage was barely maintained only by social donations. As for the money from charity organizations, she had never heard of it, and had never seen it.