Chapter 1

"Urgh can I NOT go~?'' Dazai whined as he made a face looking like a kid who didn't want to accept the fact that he had work to do.

''Dazai-kun stop complaining for once will you? It's just getting rid of the fools who betrayed us. They were stealing some of our firearms during missions of transporting them for sale. Someone has to teach them a lesson,'' Mori replied like it's been the hundredth time of hearing Dazai reject work.

''Yeah it's not like you're the one doing all the dirty work, shitty Dazai,'' Chuuya stated while rolling his eyes. ''Ughhh fine but I'm not gonna do any of the reports Chibi.''

The duo walked out of Mori's office after being dismissed. Chuuya closed the door to the office and immediately swayed his leg high up in the air towards Dazai's face but of course, Dazai swiftly dodged his kick. ''It's useless you know. We've been partners for a year, I know all your moves,'' Dazai said as he waved his palm up and down at Chuuya in a lazy manner.

''DON'T CALL ME CHIBI IN FRONT OF THE BOSS YOU PIECE OF SHIT !'' But obviously Dazai wasn't listening. ''Let's just go and get the work done Chibi~'' ''AARR DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME !'' Chuuya growled like an agitated wolf as he walked behind Dazai.

*

After a couple of hours, they arrived at the hideout of the traitors. It was an old abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere, far from the mafia territory, a typical choice of venue for underground activities. Despite the rotting smell of betrayal and overconfident conspiracies in it, it would've been a nice place to hide from the annoying heat of the sunbeams with its simple structure, square with one exit per wall.

''There, right in front down the road,'' Dazai announced as they walked towards a rusty building. ''Just wait here and I'mma finish them off real quick.'' Without waiting for Dazai's response, Chuuya sprinted towards the building.

*

The traitors of the mafia stood guard of every exit, two men per door, holding their guns tight and ready to strike anytime if an enemy ever approached. Then one of them felt a light tap on his shoulder. As soon as he turned around, his vision became blurry as a harsh kick from above smashed him to the ground.

''NAKAHAR-'', the other man recognised the young member of the mafia. But before he could aim his gun at Chuuya, red glow covered his entire body as Chuuya gripped his gun. A powerful force pulled him down, forcing him to kneel before the strong ability user.''Hahahah eat this you traitor !'' Chuuya bent down to face the man as he mocked him with a big grin on his face like a little boy who found his toy.

The man was sent clashing through the door and into the building. His limp body bumped into the group of people inside whom gathered after hearing their coworker yell a minute ago. The collision caused the group of ten to fall apart, like snooker balls hit by the striker ball at the start of a game.

Chuuya walked in slowly, taking his time looking around while the men quickly stood up and got into a defensive formation. As soon as he stopped, he looked disgusted and offended at the same time when he finally focused his eyes on the people holding their weapons ready to fire away. ''If you know who I am, you should know that bullets don't work on me you idiots,''

Of course they knew, but there wasn't any other choice, they couldn't possibly outrun Chuuya either. With the last strand of hope in their trembling eyes, all of them fired blindly all at the same time at the teenager.

*

Gunshots could be heard as yelling of men quickly turned into screams echoing in the hollowness of the building. A distance away, Dazai didn't just stand there under the sun like some unwanted concrete statue. He wasn't planning on listening to Chuuya's ''wait here''. Chuuya was his dog, not the other way around. He walked near the warehouse and went around the outside of it to do a little checking and observing.

He stood in front of the main exit, which were initially meant for large vehicles to enter the place. It didn't have anyone guarding this entrance. As Chuuya was still having fun in there, Dazai went a little farther from the exit he had stood before. In an instant, two men with shotguns in their hands appeared, aiming their weapons at the 16 year-old boy. They had masks covering half of their faces revealing only their eyes and wore black clothes like thieves who were supposed to steal at night.