The Universal Nightmare

Today was a special day. At least compared to other hero course classes, which were all their own kind of special. Today, Class A was on a field trip to the USJ, known as the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. A place that recreated all different sorts of disasters for rescue operation practice. From landslides to infernos, and everything in between, there was a chance they could cover anything. And, this was also special because they could use their hero suits for the first time. While Ochako  complained a bit about her suit being skintight... Katsuki was more than appreciative. Before UA, he wouldn't have given a care about romance. Now? He wanted the full human experience, and part of that... was his newfound love for his classmate. She, of course, though his costume was cool as well. It was one that he had worked with Izuku to make, although the gauntlets were insipred by his... victim's... designs, to hold his sweat. A storage tank was a great idea. However, one thing he had realized from his battle trial, was that it needed two things. Support for his arms, as well as hearing support. He needed a way to muffle the sounds of explosions. If Izuku was here, he'd have an idea... man, he really screwed up when it came to him. 

However, he came back to the present, as the Space hero Thirteen waited for them, in her hero suit. Uraraka was ecstatic, bouncing on her ridiculously large heels. "Number 13! You're my favorite hero!" She had already put forth a change to her costume, to make them flat feet, but that wouldn't be applied to her costume until next week. However, to Katsuki... her glee was just adorable, not that he'd show it to the others. He had a tough persona to maintain, after all. 
The Space hero sounded like she was blushing with amusement after hearing the student's praise. "I'm always glad to meet a fan..."
As they continued to speak... something didn't feel right. There was a change in the air, most didn't notice, but Bakugo did. Looking around, while still listening, he found what was bothering him. Turning to Aizawa, he asked quickly. "Sir, what is that?" It was a spiral of purple fog, different to anything he'd ever seen. It had to be a quirk, and he knew it didn't belong to anyone here.

Aizawa and Thirteen both paused, and looked behind them to see the ominous portal open. Their homeroom acted immediately, calling to his wards, "Students, get behind me!"

Three individuals appeared out of the portal. A man made of smoke, wearing nothing but a metal neck brace, with menacing yellow eyes, made the portal, a young man with silver-blue hair, covered in hands, leaning forward, slouching, and a shorter boy wearing black clothes, with gold accents and a red bow tie. The kid also wore a gold top hat and a black mask, with a traditional Jack o' Lantern design painted on with gold. 

His irises glowed red with white pinpricks for pupils as if they were mechanical

His irises glowed red with white pinpricks for pupils as if they were mechanical. While the heroes and their students couldn't hear what they said, the boy with silver-blue hair complained to the one in black, "Allmight isn't here..."

The shadow man responded, placating him, "He will be here soon enough..."

Shigaraki still complained, his voice hoarse from disuse, while glaring at Izuku. "Such a pain..."