Deception

Tomura Shigaraki was contained. The heroes had captured him, waited within the featureless room. Quirk cancelling cuffs bound him here, with no way to contact help... There was no escape.

Two people entered the room. Both disgusting heroes, although one had his respect as an adversary. Eraserhead and that bastard that wounded Sensei entered the room. He dares deign him with his presence... it meant that he really struck hard. Watching them take a seat with glittering red eyes, the two knew that he was going to make this as difficult as possible. Considering his circumstances, the best he could do was to act nihilistic.

Allmight started the conversation, his blue eyes boring into him, as if they could break through his mental fortitude with as much strength as he had physically. "So, you were one of the leaders of this so-called "League of Villains..." Would you mind telling me your name?"

Steeling his gaze against his Master's rival, he spat back. "Why does it matter... you're just going to lock me away after this."

"It depends. You're about as young as some of my students. You might have an opportunity most don't."

The thought of turning against Sensei disgusted him. That, and heroes, well, they never helped him. And he never wanted to help others, so why the hell would he join them? "What... to become a hero?"

Eraserhead didn't seem to want to give that opportunity to him either, displaying his vindictive streak in his voice... through annoyance. "Do you have a problem with that?"

Whirling around, he met his emotions with his own hatred of them. He told them a very simple fact. One that had quite literally defined his life. "Heroes don't help people."

Allmight tried to placate them both, while stating, "That's their job description..."

"They never helped me when I needed it. Nobody did... and you..." He looked at Allmight with unbridled fury. This was the object of all his pain. "You gravely injured the Sensei, and tried to kill him! He was the only family I had!"

"Your... Sensei..." The blond hero started, before he gasped in horror, as if coming to a realisation. "You can't mean... All For One?"

Eraserhead also looked between the two in surprise. He knew of the Boogeyman through rumors, but nothing else. There had been no evidence of his actual existence. Hearing it actually confirmed, and that his too chipper peer had tried to kill him in the past, apparently nearly succeeding was all news to him. 

However, his gaze darkened, now knowing that his greatest enemy was in the picture. "He killed my mentor... Nana Shimura. He's killed thousands and ruined the lives of millions of people."

"She ruined my life too." He fired back, to the shock of Allmight.

Confusion lined his voice as he asked the villain in cuffs. "How...?"

- FLASHBACK - 

Hana, his sister from long ago, ran to him, something in her hand.  "Tenko! Look what I found!" 

Eager to see what she had found, he asked, naivety lacing his voice: "What is it, sis?"

Looking over it, it contained a picture of a hero, with black hair, and a small mole under her lip. She wore a black one-piece suit, with a white cape, boots and gloves. Her black hair was tied into a bun, with only the sides running down to her shoulders. She was beautiful by all standards.

Hana, in her eagerness to explain, told him what it was. "It's a picture of grandma! She was a hero!"