Spring the Trap!

Eraserhead had called Allmight, and the other top heroes to the circus. Endeavour only agreed to come because Shoto was involved. Something about "protecting his legacy" or something like that. Selfish prick. However, when they arrived at the circus, it was quiet. The lights were still on, but there was no sound. "Are you sure this is a trap? Where did you get this information from?"

The dark haired hero, tried to defend him... because Tenko, despite his attitude, actually was trying to be helpful. Even if it was with a terrible motivation behind it. "Tenko Shimura told us that..."

Endeavour scoffed, derisively not trusting him and his wild goose chase. "And we trust that villain?"

That attitude infuriated Aizawa. To those outside UA, Tenko was a lost cause, in this? "He is in the rehab program. He is trying to improve."

Endeavour derisively dismissed that last point, with an argument of his own. Even if it wasn't a very good one. "Once a villain, always a villain."

Nightmare slowly walked towards the enemy. These hero students were impressive, catching on as they did. He couldn't keep an eye on them directly... due to the nature of this deception... but now? Now was when it mattered. Most of them still had the bands. The one with acid was the one that had removed the ones that were inactive... leading him to assume that she was the cause of the realization. "I'll admit-it... I'm impressed with your re-reaction t-t-times... expected-ed of h-heroes in tr-tr-training..."

The violet haired girl with the mutation quirk called out to him, "What do you hope to do?"
He smiled under the mask, and gladly explained, allowing the nightmares behind them to approach steadily. "Easy... M-m-most of y-you st-still have y-y-your d-dampeners on... and-and y-you can't f-fight against-st all of us without-out y-y-your q-quirks..." He laughed, chilling all of those still bound to the bracelets. 

"We can still fight!"
He granted them that. They could elect to fight. He'd respect them for it... but he would not be  "Y-you can... b-b-but y-you cannot w-win."

The nightmares jumped down from the stands, surrounding them. Bakugo shouted to Momo, worried since his main method of fighting was using his explosions, for both his mobility and  his attacks. "Can we get some weapons until we're free?"

"Sure!" The ravenette immediately started making a pile behind her, and many took whatever they could.

"I'll help free everyone!" Meanwhile, Mina went over to the next closest person, Todoroki. She quickly melted off his armband. To those who had their quirks free... she told them, "Protect those who don't have their quirks back yet!"

The heterochromic boy nodded, and then with a stomp of his right side, created an ice wall around them, tall enough to pierce high into the air, tearing the tent in the process.

The pro heroes were about to leave when massive spikes of ice pierced the tent. Allmight glanced at Endeavour, noting, "Either Young Todoroki is part of the act, or..."
Aizawa started moving towards it, picking up speed with every step, the heroes starting to follow right behind. "Shimura was right. Come on!" They ran towards the tent, Endeavour blazing towards the top. He wanted an aerial view of the chaos, to identify the priority targets. Seeing the Nightmarish metal monsters advance towards the students on stage, he immediately dived into action.

Meanwhile, inside the broken masquerade, Mina had managed to finally melted Bakugo's quirk cancellers off... now only managing get half of the quirk-cancellers at this moment. At this time, the nightmares started to use their bore their way through Todoroki's ice. It wouldn't take them long, because a Nightmare seemed to look oddly similar to Endeavour, flames and all, albeit with a metal endoskeleton, razor sharp teeth and claws underneath the fleshy exterior. When it broke through, three of them attempted to rush through at the same time, the first one started snapping at Kyoka, who bravely stood her ground. While she stabbed it with her Jacks, unaffected by the cancellers, while Todoroki blasted another with ice, his cryogenesis forming piercing ice which stabbing it through what would've been its head. Sparks cascaded as more broke past, eager to get at the class.