4 - Phone

Parent just don't understand why we're on the phone!

"Why are you on the phone all the time?"

"Do you have nothing better to do?"

Like, phones ARE there to be used, ya know? If we don't use them, do we put them on our head? And the worst is, what I call 'Parent life lecture (PLL)', which is when they go on and on about how they didn't have ANY technology back in their days.

Parents: You know, you're too much on the phone. When I was your age, even a Nokia used to be enough for us. We had no money or phones back then. We only used telephones. We needed to work for years to even use a phone for a while and here you are asking for a Ipad at the age  of 11??!

Like I know that is true. Many people DO ask for phones like really EARLY but that's not us. Like if you're in Year 9 and above then you're in the cool kid zone. BECAUSE I can bet you see those girls or boys saying, "My dad bought me a Iphone 6 for Christmas!" "I asked for a new PS (something) for no reason!"

Our parents should be glad that we're not that bad. At least we do homework, at least we do the chores, at least we listen you! I could just walk out of the house and be on drugs not giving a sugarlump about them but nooo. Parents just don't understand. There's a fine line between spoiling and cautious before we even get the chance to be spoiled!

There's a reason why we don't understand parents most of the time.

Please comment and vote to let us know how the chapter was!