It was Always You

Y/n POV:

Kyle smiles: "I figured that much. So who's doing all of this?" I hug Kyle and whisper the name in his ear. "Really?"

I nod: "Take care of it for me. I know you will be a great leader for this organization." I step back and bow, "Thank you for taking care of my father. I know how much of a pain he can be. Please allow me to keep body guards for my mother and when I go tour. I'm sorry we got on the wrong foot but I want you to know, I'm here if you need me." I look at him and smile. "We're practically brothers."

Kyle: "Of course Y/n. You can keep Bo, Skull, and Moose with you at all times as well." Bows, "Thank you for giving me a second chance." He looks at me, "We're practically brothers." With that I walk away and head back to Reckless 4 hotel room. I have my own business to deal with and I finally can let go of the weight I've been holding. I Just have to deal with that guy. I'm getting tired of his stupidness.

Someone POV:

-couple minutes earlier-

Everyone arguing amongst each other. Bo is making sure Kai and Chanyeol doesn't  get near the girls. June and Dae look like their about to beat the uninvited guest. Hyun whose standing against the wall, wondering what he's going to do. Does he fight? Does he defuse the situation? Jennie keeps arguing with Kai about bringing Chanyeol here in the first place, while Lisa is making sure nothing being said is to crazy. Jisoo holding Rosé hand as Rosé just stands there listening to Chanyeol rant.

Dae gets between Chanyeol and Rosé: "Dude shut up! No one cares what you got to say. You lost the girl. Get over it dude."

Chanyeol: "Rosé, please I love you. I only did this because I care for you."

Hyun finally having enough: "SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!!" Everyone looks at him, "I'm done with this bullshit." He looks at the girls, "Sorry but honestly I'm so tired of all of this. Why can't I go a single day without having to worry about Y/n and his well being? I just want one normal crazy day. First we get told we are off the tour and we need to go home. Then this pabo shows up and is back with the same bullshit. I'm done. I can't do this no more.My lead vocalist my bandmate, he lost his father and you want to come here and accuse him. He's worried about his career and his family..." Hyun steps in front of Chanyeol, "And you want to come in here and do what? Get the girl that left you in front of hundreds of people? Prove that Y/n is a bad person? What is your problem Chanyeol?" Everyone can tell how enraged Hyun is, his vain is pulsing on his forehead.

Rosé: "I'm sorry. This is all my fault." The door opens and walks in Y/n.

Y/n: "This is really still going on?" He shakes his head. "Chae, you good?" He looks at the guys, "He didn't do nothing stupid right?"

Bo: "No sir. We made sure they kept a distance."

Chanyeol grabs Bo's collar: "Admit it! Say he works for the mafia! Say your from there! Isn't he your boss?" Y/n was vastly approaching them when Bo puts Chanyeol in a choke hold quickly.

Bo fixing his shirt with his other hand: "Your so weak, pabo. I'm skinner than you and I can hold you down with one arm. Of course he's my boss. He hired me as a body guard." Bo licks his lips, "But I don't need his permission to kill someone. My actual boss doesn't like pipsqueaks like you." Bo looks at Y/n and throws Chanyeol to the ground, "Next time I see him. He's dead Boss. I'll let myself out." Bo leaves the room. Chanyeol on the floor trying to catch his breath. Kai tries to help him up but Chanyeol pushes him away.

Rosé: "You keep putting yourself in these situations. For what? I don't like you Chanyeol. I admit it was fun in the beginning but quickly I realized you weren't the one. I honestly just kept being with you because I felt bad. You were going through a tough time and it was comfortable."