One Month Later

Rosé POV:

I have a photo shoot today. I believe I'm supposed to do it with Jisoo unnie .

Rosé walks to Jisoo room and knocks: "Jisoo unnie, are you coming to the photo shoot with me?"

Lisa came behind me and scared me: "LISA! Why would you do that." I turn and hit her arm.

Lisa laughing hard: "You get scared easily."

I turn and knock on Jisoo door again. Jisoo opens the door slightly.

Jisoo: "is it the shoot for the commercial or the group photo?"

Rosé: "oh um, I don't know." Lisa gets up and open Jisoo door more.

Lisa: "if its the group, we would all be going. But Jennie still sleeping. And I think she has lunch with a friend today."

Rosé: " i'll just text manager Sang- won." I texted our manager to see what today schedule is.

Rosé 🌹:
Manager Sang-won, what is our schedules for today?

Manager Sang-won 🕶:
Looks like today is a free day.

Rosé jumps excitedly: "We have a free day today. Yes this will be fun we should do something. After I go to the gym. Lisa are you going to come?"

Lisa picks me up and starts running to her room. I hold on tight. 'what is with this girl'

Rosé: "YAH! Put me down."

Lisa puts me down and looks at me: "ill go with you but we have to get food after."

Rosé: "deal." I run to my room and pack a bag and get ready for the gym.

I wait in the living room with Lisa.  Jisoo comes out of her room and waves at me while going to Jennie room. Jisoo disappears inside Jennie room. Lisa finally comes out of her room and we head to the gym.

Someone POV:

Back at the Reckless 4 apartment June is the first to wake up. June walks to Hyun room to check if he's there and discovers he's not.

June: "so much for thinking I was gonna wake him up. Hmm, I'll get Dae and we can prank the new guy."

June walks to Dae room and enters. He stands in front of Dae.

June:" Hey wake up so we can prank y/n." Dae stretches and gets up.

Dae: "I've been waiting for this moment. Hmm, should we do wait till he wakes up and say we have to meet somewhere but never show up. Or should we take he's clothes out of the shower while he's in it. OR we can put whip cream on his hand and tickles he's face so he wakes up." Dae looks at June with a smirk.

June: " I mean..." *runs his fingers through his hair* "We can technically do two of those pranks since there two of us. But the fact that you had more than one prank ready is kinda scary dude."

Dae pats June back: "so which two?" And walks toward the kitchen. June follows behind.

Dae grabs the whip cream and a feather. June grabbed a chocolate milk.

Dae whispered: " don't make to much noise once we get inside he's room. I don't know if he's a light sleeper or not."

June chuckled: "even if he was, trust me he's beat from our schedule since President told us we would debut soon."

Dae: "we have to do a photo shoot later right?" June nodded while Dae open the door to Y/n and enter slowly. Surprisingly Y/n didn't wake up while Dae put whip cream on he's hand. June stopped Dae for a second and mouth 'look at him'. Y/n was laying with one hand behind his head and he's hair was covering he's eyes. He looked so innocent. June took out his phone and started recording. He looked at Dae and nodded for him to continue. Dae wiggles the feather under y/n nose and y/n does exactly what they planned.