The Meeting

Jennie POV:

I woke up and slowly reach for my phone. It's 4 am. 'Ugh I couldn't sleep. I keep thinking about y/n. He and Chaeyoung are getting closer. Is it bad to still want him.' I was about to go back to bed but instead I stared at y/n and I's chat. I kept typing a message and erasing it. 'I don't have a chance. He likes Chaeyoung. He hasn't said it but I know he does. I'll just see what he's doing.'

Jennie 👑:
Morning, what are you doing?

Y/n 🤘🏼:
Good morning, I'm in  the practice room . Stylist are giving us outfits for the radio shows . Why you up so early?

Jennie 👑:

Can't sleep

Can't sleep. Have you ate breakfast? Like coffee? I can come by and bring you Starbucks.

Y/n 🤘🏼:
Wish I was in bed 😴 . We are going to leave soon. If you want to stop by I can't really stop you.

I got up and threw on some sweats and a hoodie and headed to Starbucks and then to Reckless 4 practice room.

*time skip*

I arrived. I'm standing in front of their practice room door. As I was about to open the door. Y/n opens it and smiles.

Y/n: "I was waiting for you. I told the guys that we should double check our vocals just to give you time." He holds the door open till I enter.

Jennie: "You're just lucky I couldn't sleep and everyone else was sleeping." I hand him a coffee. He opens it and smells it.

Y/n: "I think you may have gotten my favorite. Is it Caramel flavored?" I nod. All the boys are getting their last touch of make up.

Jennie: "Goodluck today on your interviews boys."

Reckless 4: "Thank you Jennie."

Y/n stands by me drinking his coffee. He looks at me and I look to the floor.

June: "Did you see y/n yesterday?" June gets up and slowly walks to me while checking himself out in the mirror.

Jennie: "Yea, he was in my dorm with Chaeyoung."

Dae: "Ooo... Y/n, what were you doing with Rosé alone? And for how long?" June raise his eyebrow and I look at Y/n because I was curious as well.

Y/n: " We ate Korean BBQ. Which was so gooood. And we watched one of her K dramas. Hmm... then the girls got home and I left." He turn towards me. "Did you girls enjoy the food Chae and I bought you guys. Chae told me to leave the bag in the kitchen."

Jennie: "Jisoo must have put it away for today. We were all tired from a long day. So when you left we went to bed."

Manager Han entered the room: "Boys it's time to hit the road. Be on your best behaviors. Sorry Miss Kim but the boys have to leave now." I nod.