8

*Cafeteria*

Someone POV:

Y/n went straight towards the drinks grabbing one of each. He purchased it and turn back around, he notice Rosé texting someone.

Y/n thoughts: 'Probably just the girls.' He stood next to her silently, inching closer to gaze over her shoulder.

Rosé put her phone away and looks up at y/n.

Rosé: "Spying on me?" Raises an eyebrow.

Y/n: "Simply waiting to hear the reason you joined me to get drinks, hmm?" Rosé started walking towards the elevator. Y/n followed. They stood in front of the door waiting for the elevator to arrive. Y/n ran his fingers through his hair. Rosé phone rang, she quickly moved away and answered.

Y/n POV:

Rosé answered her phone: "Hello."

I couldn't really do anything but stay quiet. Who would be calling her at this time. The girls are pretty famous so maybe its something about their schedule.  I looked at Rosé face, she seemed happy with whatever the person saying.

Rosé: "I told you I would call you when I get home. You shouldn't be so clingy while I'm working." she giggled.

Her smiles so cute, I assume whoever she talking to must be a friend. She hangs up the phone and the elevator doors open. I hold the door open and wait till she gets in. We stand next to each other waiting for the elevator to reach the basement.

y/n: "Do you ever miss home?" She turned her head towards me to look up at my face.

Rosé: "All the time. But I have many homes now." I smile and quickly move a strand of her hair from her face. She blushes. "Thank you."

Y/n: "Anytime." I wink. "Who called you?" She didn't say anything but smile.

Rosé: "That was cute." The doors open and she skips to the practice room. I follow after her, once we reach the door to my practice room. I step in front of her.

Y/n: "Why come get drinks with me?" She looks up at me.

Rosé: "Just wanted to help out. Why is their a reason you wanted me to come?" She tilts her head and thinks. I try hiding my smile.

Y/n: "Forget it. Thanks for coming though." I open the door to the practice room. We enter and enjoy our time amongst each other.

*time skip*

Rosé POV:

*Blackpink dorm*

We got back pretty late, but we practiced and we spent time with reckless 4. We are all sitting on the couch watching a show Jisoo picked.

Lisa whispers in my ear: "Are you going to tell him about the other guy?"

Rosé: "There isn't another guy."

Lisa: "So who gave you their number, Jimin or was it Chanyeol? You're telling me your not texting one of those guys."

Rosé looks down and then turns to everyone: "I'm go to bed now. Goodnight." I got up and went to my room.
Lisa knows nothing right now, but I have been talking to someone. We aren't dating but we have been talking for about a month now. He's nice and caring but we have busy schedules and we never get the chance to see each other. *sigh* Even if we could no one could know. My phone rang and I picked it up.

Rosé: "Hello."

Chanyeol: "Hey beautiful, when your next day off?"

Rosé: "I don't know but I'll find out and text you. We just got home so I'm get ready and go to bed. Hope your day went well."