𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 - 𝗯𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 (𝗳𝘁

𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 - 𝗯𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 (𝗳𝘁.) 𝗷𝗮𝘆-𝘇
❝ got me looking so crazy right now ❞

nicolette had just finished a shift by the diner where all socs go after school, greasers show up at around 6 o'clock sharp, nicole makes sure to leave the place at 4:30 just so she wouldn't have any interference or conversation with a greaser.

        her girlfriends; gwen and bonnie offered to walk her home since nicole's car wasn't functioning right. nicole held their arms together as their little black heels click against the pavement, their chatter polluting the air of tulsa streets.

        they all made it to nicole apartment building where her friends exited with a small little 'goodbye', nicole struggled to find the keys to her apartment which was somewhere scattered in her purse.

        "oh forget it, it'll appear somewhere in there if i just go to the rooftop." nicole gave up and took the metal rusty stairs to the rooftop of her building.

        the bright sun hit her face as a cigarette was lit out of nowhere. nicole liked staring at the blue skies from the roof because it reminded much of her father, he introduced her to watching sunsets and stargazing when she was around 6, the last time they watched both together was on her 14th birthday, the day before he died.

        heavy footsteps tapped onto the metal stairs, nicole turned with her hand inside her purse; clutched onto a blade laying around, along with keys she thought was missing.

        "it's soda, don't slice!" soda surrendered with his hands in the air.

        "how did you know i was here?" nicole found the stalker-ish way a bit off.

        "saw you walking into this place from the dx, i had something to ask you anyway." he shrugged with his fingers stuffed into his back pockets, thumb hanging out from the patch.

        "shoot." nicole smiled.

        "would you go out with me?" he immediately blurted.

        "no, i will not go out with you!" nicole liked soda but she only knew him for half a day.

"then you left me with no choice." soda grinned before walking onto the edge of the rooftop.

his arms hanging out to the sides, clumsily pretending to fall. nicole didn't know what to do, she didn't want soda to kill himself over a date but then again it was one of soda's foolish stunts to get a girl wrapped around his finger.

nicole tapped the toes of her heel against the ground, "okay! if i do, would you please not hurt yourself?"

        "oh do you love me." soda chuckled while getting down from the edge.

        "never said that." she rolled her eyes. "i gotta get going. see you around, soda."

        "i'll pick you up tomorrow, 8, movie or dinner date?" soda was fine with either option.

        nicole turned around, "movie is fine."

soda wasn't going to give up, instead he just followed her down the stairs. nicole found weird since she's letting a boy follow her to her apartment, especially when they've only known each other for a day or two.

"can i help you, mr. sodapop curtis?" nicole smiled with her lips sealed, a bit annoyed.

"heard your car is a total wreck." he wiggled his eyebrows.

"it isn't a wreck but the car sure isn't functioning the way it was the day i got it." she explained.

"hey, my friend, steve, could fix it for you! we both work at the dx but steve sets his mind only on cars, not whatever stays and lays on the counter of out store." soda offered.

"alright, how much?" nicole was already digging through her purse.

"don't worry about it, it's on the house." he winked.

"okay, here's my number just in case i call." she handed soda a white slip before entering her apartment.

soda held the paper against his chest in awe, knowing he was in love, knowing he was already forgetting about sandy millers.

knowing he was crazy for nicolette bornsbay...