She likes me?

Jungkook mouth fell open as he stared at the text. He couldn't believe it. His own student likes him?! His heart beat faster at the thought.

"Yo, dude, you cool? Why you holding your heart like you're having a heart attack?"

Jungkook looked towards his friend and nervously smiled.

"N-No, I'm cool."

His friend nodded as he stood up and stretched.

"Well, Imma go dance with some ladies."

He winked as he walked away leaving Jungkook to contemplate with himself.

'She likes me? Lee Y/N likes me? She likes her teacher? Is that good or bad?!'

He looked back at his phone and gulped. He left her on seen. He didn't know how to reply. But he felt bad, knowing she's gonna be worried. He decided to text her back

Daddy:
Um 😶

Well

I'm out right now

We'll talk about this later

Dirty Kitty:
Oh okay

Have fun 😊

He turned his phone off as he drank another shot. He stroked his hair back as he thought of Y/N.

He's never been confessed to before so, this feeling of being loved feels new and weird to him. But he liked it.

He didn't realise he was smiling until he looked in his reflection of the glass table. He tried to erase the smile but every time he did, it would just come back.

"Hey~"

He turned to the voice and found a girl sitting next to him. He turned back into his cold self and looked away.

"You wanna dance, handsome~?"

"No."

She whined as she stroked his arm lightly.

"Why not?"

"I don't dance."

She bit her lip as she wrapped her arms around his arm, annoying him.

"Let me teach you."

"Let me go."

She held onto him tightly, making him super frustrated. He hated clingy girls. Girls that just want his body.

That's why you're different. You do act a little dirty at times but only jokingly. That's why he likes texting you. You were fun to talk to, not trying to get in his pants.

"Come on, you'll have fun... Daddy~"

He didn't know why but the word daddy reminded him of you again. You were taking over his mind completely.

"Stop touching me."

"But I really like you~"

"Well... I like someone else."

'Okay, where'd that come from, Jeon? Who do you like? Don't tell me you like Y/N? BRO--'

She rolled her eyes and finally gave up as she left. He let out a sigh of relief and got up to head home for the night. He saw his friend chatting with a girl and decided to just leave without disturbing him.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Jungkook closed the bathroom door as he wiped his hair with a towel, while he was wrapped up in a dark blue robe. He looked in the mirror and smirked. He remembered your messages about sending him pics so, he took a quick picture and saved it for later.