I love you

Dirty Kitty:
Good morning, best teacher in the entire world / Hottest Daddy I've ever had 😁👋

Daddy:
Uh hi?

WAIT!

You've had another daddy before?!

Dirty Kitty:
Of course! 🙄

Taetae!

Daddy:
...

Of course it's a Kpop Idol, what was I thinking?
Message undelivered

Dirty Kitty:
Daddy?

Daddy:
Where are you?

Class is about to begin

Dirty Kitty:
I overslept 😅

Daddy:
...

Hurry your ass here!

Dirty Kitty:
Ooh, someone's eager for my ass~? 😏

Daddy:
... Can u not be dirty for once?!

Dirty Kitty:
Sorry, can't help it hehe 😉

I'll be there soon! 😘

Jungkook sighed as he put his phone on his desk. Students started entering the class one by one, greeting their teacher respectfully. Jungkook smiled and his smile turned upside down we he saw who came in last.

"Hey, Mr Jeon~"

It's the new teacher. Mia. She's been flirting with Jungkook ever since she arrived this morning and he hated it. He still had to act respectfully as she was older then him and another teacher.

"G-Good morning, Miss Mia."

She smiled sinisterly as she sat down in her chair. He looked away as he saw her staring at him lustfully. It made him feel awkward and weird.

That's why he wanted to see you quickly. Your smile helps him energise when bad things like this happen.

Speaking of Y/N, here she is!!

"Sorry I'm late, sir!!"

He quickly turned to the door to see you completely out of breath. He smiled happily when he saw you and shook his head.

"It's alright, Y/N. Take a seat."

You smiled and nodded happily as you took a seat. You waved at Lisa as she waved back. When you turned to your left, you saw a woman, dressed in very revealing clothes and dark makeup, sitting on your left.

You turned to Lisa on your right and nudged her gently. She faced you and raised her eyebrow.

"Who's she?"

"Who?"

"The woman next to me."

Lisa shrugged, suggesting she doesn't know. You turned back to the front when you heard Jungkook clap. He does that so he can gain everyone's attention.

"Students, we have a guest today. Her name is Miss Mia and she is here to watch our lesson."

"Yes, Mr Jeon!!"

You turned to her and waved politely as she just smiled lightly before turning back to Mr Jeon.

'Guess she doesn't talk much?'