He's my cousin

"Jimin stooooop!!"

Jimin just giggled before ruffling your hair more, turning it into a mess.

"Do you know how long it takes to do my hair?!"

"How would I know? I ain't a girl."

He burst out laughing causing you to roll your eyes. You're in the canteen at the moment, sitting next to you is Lisa, opposite you is Jimin, and next to him is his friend, Mark. He's the soccer captain Lisa is dating.

"Oh sugar! I need to go intervention!"

You picked up your unfinished banana, waved to the others before rushing away.

"So, Lisa, who's the guy she likes?"

"I told you I'm not gonna tell you, Jimin!"

He pouts before looking away, watching you leave.

"Once I found out, I'm gonna tease the heck out of her, hehehe."

<><><><><><><><><><>

Jungkook sighed as he looked through another terrible paper. He shook his head as he moved onto the next one. He lightly smiled as he saw your name on top. He looked through it and chuckled to see doodles all over the page. You do that when you're bored.

"This girl is just--"

He looked down and pouted as he remembered something.

"She forgot my banana milk..."

These days, you've been hanging out with everyone a lot. You haven't messaged him in 2 days and today, you forgot to give him his daily banana milk. Ever since Jimin arrived, it's like he doesn't exist anymore. Even in class, your too busy chatting with him that you forget to smile at him and focus on his lesson. This is why he's been down lately. He really misses you and your attention.

'Maybe... she doesn't like me anymore...'

His bottom lip trembled as he thought about you leaving him for someone else. It made him feel scared and lonely. He doesn't want that. But you've not even texted him, making his heart break a little.

He was startled by a loud knock on the door.

"Come in!!"

The door slammed open and a girl, huffing and puffing, rushed in. She was sweating and having difficulty breathing. Must be cause she was running.

And guess who it was? Lee Y/N.

"Y-Y/N?!"

You breathed in and out before walking forward. You quickly opened your backpack and put a bottle on the table. It was a big bottle of banana milk!

"Oh woah! Why--"

"I-I'm so *huff* sorry!!"

Jungkook blinked before standing up. He walked towards you before placing his hands on your shoulders.

"For what?"

"I forgot to *huff* give you your *cough* Banana milk!"

Jungkook smiled as he shook his head.

"It's okay."

"It's not! I was having my banana and I realised, I never gave you your milk! So, I rushed back to the canteen and rushed here."

Jungkook couldn't help but smile wider. He chuckled as he saw you holding your heart, breathing heavily.

"Do you--"