Happy ever after~

Boyfie:
Baby, why are you taking so long? 🤨

Baby:
I'm coming 😅

Just wait!

Boyfie:
I've been standing outside your house for 10 flipping minutes! 😠

Baby:
I know!

I just want to look great on the last day!

Boyfie:
Oh God 😒

Fine, but hurry

You quickly closed the front door as you saw Jungkook leaning against his car as usual. This is his every day thing now. To pick you up and you both drive together to college.

"Koo!!"

Jungkook looked up and let out a sigh of relief. He smiled as you ran to him, hugging him tightly. He pecked your head as you pulled away.

"You look great."

"I know right! I bought this dress a few days ago! I couldn't wait to wear it on the last day!"

"Hm, very nice. Shall we go now?"

You nodded as you both quickly sat inside before driving off.

Yes, today is the last day of college. You had many memories here. But it's finally time to say goodbye.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Y/N?"

You were taking your stuff out your locker when you heard a boy's voice calling your name. You turned around to face San, an old friend of yours.

"San? Hey!"

"Hey... Um... You look great!"

You blushed lightly as you giggled.

"Thank you. You do too!"

He smiled as he came closer, making your eyes widen a bit.

"I um... I need to tell you something."

"S-sure what is it?"

"I... I like you, Lee Y/N. Will you go out with me?"

Your eyes widened as your mouth fell open. San likes you?! But he never showed any signs!

"I-I..."

You felt weird. San's never shown you any signs of liking and all of a sudden, the day you got all dressed up and ready, he decides to ask you to go out with him? That seems strange.

"Um well... I'm sorry I--"

"Please don't say no!!"

You gulped as you saw him closer. You moved back to keep some space.

"Give me a chance! I really like you! I think you're so beautiful and--"

"Thank you but I can't. I already have a boyfriend."