II. Gaze

This will be a boy's POV, basically your crush is a girl. Enjoy.

Her hair is so smooth, you want to feel it between your fingers. Her skin so fair, you want to cover it only for you to see. Her eyes, that holds thousand of emotions, it always seem to glow. Everything about her just seems perfect.

You cross your arms on your chest as you lean back. You are looking at her from afar, she is talking with her friend she is always with. Her smile seems enough to brighten up the whole town, it gives your heart a flutter.

It feels good, but you stopped, you look somewhere else before she catches it. You let out a sigh and stand up from your sit. "Hey man!" you called out your friend. "Let's go now?" you asked.

"Yeah sure! Just wait a minute, I'm fixing my bag." he replied, as you wait for your friend you stole a glance again on her, but this time your eyes met her. You took a sharp breathe and immediately look away, with your red face you hurried to the side of your friend.

"Hey I'm do– bro what's wrong with your face? Is it way too hot?" he asked worried about you. You just shook your head and bite your bottom lip as you shove your hands on your pocket.

"Oh?" his voice holds a hint of mischievousness. You look up and saw him looking at what's behind you. You slowly turn around, and gasp.

"Hi!" you saw her, it's (c/n)! "Oh my~" your friend tease, nudging you on your side, you turn to give him a glare and rub your waist.

"Hello." you muttered as you avoid her eyes. "I'm (C/n) from Class 3-3" she said, of course you know that you have been observing her whenever you get the chance. She is in the class beside yours. You cleared your throat and said, "I am (y/n), nice to meet you." You tried so hard not to stutter and look stupid in front of her.

"Ah! You are from Class 3-2! That's why you are so familiar!" she exclaimed and you gave a nod hiding your smile from her. It made you feel giddy after finding out that she knows you. "Well my friend here is timid, want to hang out with us? We are going to (a place of your choice)" your friend said.

You are thankful that he is talkative, and it is helping you somehow. You made a mental note to give him brownies your mom made. He placed his hand on your shoulder and you heard (C/n) let out a laugh.

You subconsciously smile, your eyes met again but this time you didn't look away. "Let's go now?" you asked as (C/n) and her friend starts walking with the two of you.

This day is actually good, getting to talk to your crush and hang out with her. Your friend started teasing the two of you, making you both a blushing mess.

Her friend and yours went ahead, as the two of you walk side by side. "I saw you." she started "Saw me?" you asked. "I saw you staring at me from time to time." she continued.

"W-what?" you were surprised, "I thought I am not that obvious! Besides I am far away from her!" your head started spinning, thinking what makes you so obvious.

"I always feel an eye on me, and whenever that happens you are there.  And just a while ago, our eyes met." She said, you want to slap your face for being like that.

"I'm sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable." you scratched the back of your head. "Well it was uncomfortable" you let out an awkward chuckle, "But all you did was just stare and nothing else. I just got used to it."

"I'm sorry." you apologized once again. "I only do that because... because..." you trailed of. "Because?" she asked. "I like you." you stopped walking and faced her. With your red as a tomato face, you mustered up the courage left on you. "I like you, that's why I admire you from afar." You added.

She smiled, you continued to talk "I– Can you–" you are cut off by your friend, and you felt like you're saved by the bell but also annoyed since you can never do that again. "People! what are you guys doing? Let's go!" he shouted and you rolled your eyes.

You and (c/n) started walking again. "You have to earn it." (c/n) said, leaving you surprised.

You can't stop smiling brightly that day, and you can't stop thinking about what she just said.