VI. Admire

This is a request from EmmaBerniceallen. Thank you for the wonderful idea!

---

It was approximately six (6) months ago, when you were scrolling through (a social media of your choice). You saw a beautiful image of a man known as (C/n), from then on you are always updated on his post and supported all of it.

You are just a silent admirer, just leaving likes and viewing his stories. You never leaved a comment, but (C/n) have always noticed your name whenever he posted something new. At some point he started expecting the like you will leave on it.

"Oh? He posted again? I thought he only post every week." You muttered, when you saw a notification that shows (C/n)'s username. And there you saw a photo of his in a cafe, that seems very familiar to you.

The place is in the back of your mind, you tried so hard to remember it but gave up. "It'll just come to me someday." you told yourself and let out a small laugh.

Your phone started ringing, indicating your next class is almost up. You grabbed your bag. Going to the nearest bus stop to go to your university.

The bus is unusually packed, so you are left standing, holding onto the railings so you wouldn't fall just in case the driver decided to do a sudden  clutch.

You are looking at your phone and reviewing (C/n)'s post. "Damn, he really looks handsome." you muttered to yourself. But you let out a sigh afterwards, knowing that you will never meet him and that you will just be his fan.

You placed your phone in your front pocket. As the bus took another stop to grab a passenger, you are silently hoping someone would go off so you could have a sit. But to your avail no one did, so you are cramped up in your place. In front of you is a pregnant woman who is lovingly stroking her big belly.

You adore the sight in front of you. Although, after that you felt a hand on your back. You dismissed it since you thought it is just an accident. Currently there are two men on both your side. You squirmed a little because the other man is way too close to you.

You thought a ride to your University feels so long as your grew uncomfortable. Seconds later you felt a hand on your bottom. Which made you alerted but still you dismissed it for it can be an accident again. But it didn't stopped.

That is why you took your phone and silently took a picture, and saw that it was the doing of the man on your right. But before you could react and complain the man on your left suddenly charged and grabbed the pervert's hand.

"That is not so gentleman, mister." He stated, a clear sound of threat on his voice. You looked at him and gasped when you saw that the guy is really handsome.

But that is not the priority as of the moment. You looked at the man who daringly touches your bottom. The bus came to stop and the good looking man drag the pervert out. Everyone else saw the situation, though dismissed it.

You followed them out and you gave the man a slap in the face. "I am taking you to the police." Soon after that you heard the police siren. "I called them already." the good looking man said.

"Oh, thanks." you said and the police took the man in, "You have to come with us, for a testimony."

"Thank you sir." You told the man who helped you and bow. "I'll come with you." he said. You shook your head and smiled, "You have done enough sir, you already helped me."

"Well, how about we meet up again so I could thank you properly?" you asked. He gave you a clear smile, "How about we exchange contacts?" he asked. "Oh sure, do you have Instagram? We could talk there." You said as you bring out your phone and showed him your account.

He let out a gasp but recovered quickly. He gave you his beautiful smile again and showed his phone to you, and you saw your account and bid your goodbye. "Text me when you are free!" you said as you hailed a cab and went to the police station.

The case was solved the man is in prison until he is bailed out.

Later this night you received a text message on Instagram. "Hello! I am the guy from the bus." He texted and you replied "Hey! Thank you again"

The two of you talked a lot and you suddenly got curious about his name. And you saw (C/n)'s username! You let out gasp and slapped yourself from your stupidity from not noticing. 

"What!? Why!?" then you dropped your phone on the bed. "Oh my goodness! It is actually (C/n) and I actually met him!" Then it came rushing to you, the coffee is shop he was in was the coffee shop you were in a while ago!

You are left speechless, you saw him replied to your message and you can't just bring yourself to reply. You are one lucky fella. "He is more handsome in real life to be honest." you whispered and blushed. You heart began beating so fast. Your breathing accelerated too, you took your phone and replied "You're (C/n)!"

You heard a ding and saw his message, "Took you long enough (Y/n)." You let out a scream as you fan girl.

"Is this really happening? I am not dreaming aren't I?" you squealed and hit your pillow.

"I am free this Saturday, let's meet at the coffee shop?" he asked as if expecting you know which coffee shop he is pertaining to. In which you do!

Few days later, you arrived a little late because you can't sleep from excitement and that you can't choose an outfit to wear. You wore a modest clothes, just a button up shirt and pair of pants. "Ugh, I am already late, and I look like an office woman." you groaned.

You arrived at your destination and saw him sitting outside with his glasses on, you thought he might be in a photoshoot. "So handsome." you said as you appreciate the beauty in front of you.

When he saw you he stood up and walk towards you, "You have arrived." he said while he removed his glasses and smiled at you.

Your heart give a flutter.

----

I am thinking of giving this a part two because the story for the two of them is just about to start. Also thank you EmmaBerniceallen and sorry for the late update!