Revenge~Kurapika/Yin

▪□Kurapika P.O.V□▪

This fight, it is completely unfair. I know that life isn't fair but this?! I want to step in so bad, to save Gon from this ridiculous beating.

"Leorio. Killua. Dont you dare stop me if I go in there. Gon may get disqualified but his health and body is what I'm more worried about." I clenched my fist, feeling my eyes burn their red they normally do when angered.

Yin was very quiet. Like he was quiet before but hes always said like a word or two, but not today. I turn to look at him to see why hes so silent. I was very surprised when I saw his eyes red, 3 comma mark looking things that were spinning slowly. Was this what the Sharingan looked like?

"Yin, your eyes." I nudged him but he didnt even bother looking at me. I could see his legs and arms shake with extreme anger and impatience. He as well was trying to keep himself from interrupting the fight.

His white hair seemed to glow slightly and his eyes just kept spinning but the spinning was getting faster.

At this moment, I feared what he would do if he unleashed all that anger.

_________________________________________

▪□Yin P.O.V□▪

The battle went on for an hour. Each second ticking, my patience was getting shorter and shorter and my anger only increased.

Just watching them brought back memories that I wished would stay buried. I was hoping Gon would win since after I would be able to fight Hanzo but, from the looks of it, that's not gonna happen.

Gon was being thrown around like a rag doll.  The sound of each punch and kick making contact with his body sickened me. I could hear the bones being fractured.

I didn't want him to go through this. He didnt deserve this.

I move my foot forward but a hand stops me.

"Don't. Gon wouldn't want that now would he?" Suprisingly it was Hisoka. Looking up at him with my Sharingan still activated, I scowled at him.

"What do you expect me to do huh? I cant just stand here!" I slap his hand away. He showed no anger towards me, nothing showed in his eyes.

"Think about it though. Would you want someone to step in a fight that was yours?" I stopped. He had a point. If anyone stepped into my fight, I would feel angry and looked down on.

I sighed angrily. I hated to admit it but the clown had a point. Turning my Sharingan back towards the fight, my heart stopped.

Hanzo had a sword to Gons head, a small trail of blood leaked down from where the blade tip laid. Now, at this moment, I had to bite my lip to keep myself put. I could taste the metallic liquid from biting too hard.

I was too focused on keeping myself in place that I didnt even hear what they were saying until Hanzo punched Gon yelling 'Moron'. Gon laid on the ground unconscious while Hanzo walked back to the sidelines.

I didnt waste a moment and shunshin over to Gon immediately. I scooped the boy up gently, holding his unconscious body in my arms. His face held a slight smile which I couldn't help but smile at myself, my anger slipping away for a minute.

"Gon! Is he ok!?" Kurapika and the other two ran over towards Gon and I, looking at Gon with worry and panick.

"Hes fine. Nothing too serious. Just needs rest." I stood up, handing the boy to Leorio. "Take him to the infirmary. Kurapika and I have to fight soon anyways." He nods, taking Gon from my hands and walking towards the medics.

I nod at Kurapika as we walk back to the sidelines except for Killua who decides to go with Gon for a bit.

"Hey Kurapika, give the clown a few beatings for me would ya?" I nudge him which he smiled and nodded in return.

Leaving him in the middle of the room, I walk past Hisoka who was walking towards the middle as well. This may be a quick fight. They dont seem like the type to carry things out for long.

_________________________________________

I was right. The fight only lasted about 10 minutes. Hisoka had called it a loose for him and Kurapika had won.

I'm not sure what Hisoka said to Kurapika but he was silent. It scared me to be honest.

The next match was Hanzo and I. I was ready for this fight, wanting to beat this guy so bad for what he did to Gon.

Walking towards the center of the room, Hanzo walked over towards it as well.

We stopped and stood there, staring at each other for a second before I decided to speak.

"Just so you know. I won't be going easy on you. Not after what you did to Gon anyways." I clenched my fist, the pain from my Sharingan starting to appear. He nodded his head.

"I figured as much. I could feel your dark aura the most while fighting the kid. I must admit. It was enjoyable to fight him. He will be a strong Hunter one day." I was taken aback. I didnt expect those words to leave his lips yet they did.

But thay didnt change the fact that I was still infuriated with him. I would beat him today.

"I see. Let's have a good fight shall we?" I questioned, seeing him smirk and getting into a fighting stance.

The proctor held up his hand before throwing it down in a chop motion before yelling start.

I smiled. This would be a fun fight.

Hey guys!!
Sorry for not updating sooner. My dad was put on life support and the nurses were being mean as hell towards him since he keeps shitting the bed but hey, he cant walk so it's not his fault.
And my uncle got into a bike accident. Hes in the hospital as well with all 5 of his Lumbar Vertebrates fractured and a fractured rib.
And I'm also being bullied at school so that suck.

But hey! I'm planning another story that will he an Demon Slayer X Male Oc so I'll probably have the info out when I release the fight scene to this chapter. Sadly though it will take longer to write.

Anyway, have a good day or night. See you next chapter!!