Father? -Yin/ 3rd

▪□3rd P.O.V□▪

Yinishiro looked up at the huge red gates in front of him, stopping in his tracks completely. Why did he stop you may ask? Well, he was having a small debate on whether he should continue forward or not.

He missed home dearly don't get him wrong but, he was scared. What if there were people there who recognized him and saw him as a traitor or scum for leaving the village without telling them.

Like he didn't even have a choice on if he wanted to leave or not, he was took by force. Some may believe him but others may not, and those were the people who he was most nervous about.

Still frozen in thought, the other white haired male that was beside him noticed the youngers doubtful eyes. Gently placing a hand on the youngers shoulder, he looks into the others now focused eyes.

"Hey, everything will be alright. I know what your thinking, but you don't have to worry, your lost friends will believe your story just like I did. Now come, I need to go see the Hokage and I think it'll be best if you and your 4 friends followed me." He stated, his hand leaving the young males shoulder. All the other could do was nod at the man's words, feeling slightly better.

Jiraiya walked forward past the red gates, catching up to the other 5. Yin stood there for a moment longer before jogging to catch up to the small group. Maybe Jiraiya was right, there's nothing to worry about, right?

_________________________________________

▪□Yins P.O.V□▪

All seven of us stood in the Hokages room, the air feeling heavy with tension. Gon as always was dense and couldn't read the atmosphere just like the blonde kid beside the old guy.

"Sup granny Tsunade! Did ya miss me?" He asked the older(?) lady sitting at the desk with excitement. I wasn't sure if she was even old, she didn't look like it if she was.

"Naruto would you be quiet? And stop calling me granny! I'm not that old!!" She yelled, hitting the blonde boy on the head, making him fall and groan from pain.

"Woah! Is that a pig!? It's so tiny!" Gon giggled while walking up to another lady with black hair that was holding a small piglet. Well, looked like a piglet compared to the pigs back in Gons world.

"Woah, this is the smallest pig I've seen!" Killua stared at the pig with stars in his eyes.

"Guys stop. Come back here, can't you guys read an atmosphere?" Kurapika grumbled before pulling the two younger boys back beside me.

"Is everyone going to quiet down now?" We all nodded at the older lady. "Ok good. First. Jiraiya I'm glad to see your back, along with Naruto. I'm assuming that the training went well."

"Yes it did. Naruto has improved greatly with his training over the past 2 in a half years. I would train him longer if I could of but dude to our situation I can not."

"I understand. I see you have brought some extra company." The lady stated, her head hiding behind her folded hands. "Please state who you are and why you are in the leaf village starting with the blonde one." She motioned over to Kurapika.

He bowed slightly in respect before speaking. "I am Kurapika Kurta. I am 17 years of age and to as why I'm here it is because the older man over there found us and was kind enough to bring us here. We just arrived yesterday but we have no idea as to how we got here." Kurapika finally finished before standing back up straight.

"You don't know how you got here? Were you perhaps ambushed?" The Hokage asked with slight curiosity.

"I am not sure ma'am. Thing was, before I blacked out, I didn't feel a presence anywhere." Kurapika once again spoke.

"I see. Interesting. Next one with black hair."

"I'm Leorio Paradinight. I'm 19 years of age and I'm here because of the same reason." Wow Leorio that was quick.

"Hi! I'm Gon Freecss nice to meet you! I'm 12 years old and I have no idea why I'm here." He giggled lightly. This boy was adorable but sure was dense.

"Killua Zoldyck. 12 years old. Not sure why I'm here just am." Killua stated, his hands behind his head. I deadpanned, was that really his introduction?

"Last one, please introduce yourself."

"Um, I'm Yinishiro Uchiha but you can just call me Yin-"

"Uchiha!? But, only one Uchiha is alive! Impossible! Give me your real name now this instance or I'll have my anbu take you away!" The blonde lady shouted, slamming her hands on her desk, standing up in the process.

"Tsunade, calm down. The boy is telling the truth, just look at his eyes." Jiraiya said, pushing me slightly foward to the woman who was still fuming.

I to be honest was now scared as hell about this woman. I wanna get away from her at all cost.

Shakily walking up to the desk I come face to face with the blonde haired woman, blue eyes clashing with coco brown. She stared at my eyes for a good few minutes before looking at all my features. She then looked away and looked over my shoulder at Jiraiya.

"Jiraiya, I need a word with you and this boy. The rest of you are dismissed. Naruto show these people around the village." Tsunade sat back down in her chair, hands folded in front of her face. I took this chance to slowly back away from her, not wanting to be close by if she happens to go into another rage.

"You got it Granny Tsunade! Come on guys. I know this great Ramen place!" He yelled, running out of the door with the other following behind him, leaving only Jiraiya, Tsunade, the black haired lady and I in the room.

The hokage looked at me intensely, her coco eyes scanning me over.

"Uchiha huh? If I'm correct, you are that Uchiha boy that was stolen from our Village years ago."

I nodded to her words, suprised that the information would even be in the records. The older lady pulled out a file from her drawer, putting her glasses on before opening it.

"You were taken from here at the age of 5 almost 6. Parents are....." she trailed off, her eyes slightly widening while staring at the paper.

"Well Tsunade, who are his parents? Their probably worried about where he's been." Jiraiya stated, looking at his friens with confusion about her sudden stop.

"Parents are Mikasha Uchiha, mother and deceased. Father, or should I say fathers, Jiraiya and Minato Nazamaki." She looked up at the two of us.

I then looked over to the white haired man, shock evident on my face while his wore a small smile. My eyes began to water.

"I figured you were my child. You look exactly like me besides you have Minatos eyes." I then started crying before launching myself onto the other male, happy that I had some family left alive.