Part 41: 'Lockwoods spill.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*ADELINES ROOM*
S2e03 'Bad Moon Rising.'

I lay on my bed not moving, just staring at the roof. Simply existing, not living, there was a big difference. That was something I don't think Damon or Stefan or even Katherine ever got. That feeling of as if you weren't really living, yes I am but at the same time I'm not. It's like I'm stuck and everyone else around me is still moving and breathing and I am standing there watching them and I want to walk and move but I can't and no one can see me, they think I'm meaning to do it but I'm not I swear I am trying.

I have tried for centuries and it's worked I pushed it all down for so long but with everything now it's all coming back up.

I wasn't a good person, I had killed so many people, in a way my first victims were that castle full of people in England then Rose and Trevor then that woman in the village and then my family. Even when I was human I made a selfish choice to run that has resulted in all this. Never mind all the people I've killed with my own two hands and even the people Katherine, Damon and Stefan have killed I feel responsible for their deaths too.

And not even deaths just the people I had hurt. That was a list I didn't even want to think about.

I don't think of vampirism as a curse it's more something that desperate people or unlucky people have happen to them. It happens in a second, one second your fine the next you've been dead for over 500 years.

I'm angry and sad and scared. I need someone to blame but there isn't anyone. I did this, I became this.

What made it all the worse was that every time I allowed myself to think about Klaus, I was terrified and angry but this little part of me was aching for him, he would know what to do, but he ruined everything including me. He ruined everything good.

"Thought you would want to know, your sister turned Caroline." I could hear that it was Damon but I didn't even want to look near him.

"Get out," I replied calmly keeping my eyes trained on the ceiling. He didn't move so I grabbed the glass sitting beside me and threw it at him sitting up. "I said get out!" This time I screamed it at him and he slowly slinked away.

I lay back down on my bed refocusing on the ceiling, my mind clouded. There's another name added to my list, Caroline a vampire her mom is literally the most anti-vampire person I've ever met.

"Damon told you?" Now it was Stefan at the door.

"I thought I made it very clear that I don't want to talk to any of you," I told him.

"I was wondering if you can help me with Caroline, you have good control so I thought maybe you could help." I laughed at him.

"You think that you're the right person to teach Caroline control. With what your bunny diet?"

"Well I think we should start with that and if it doesn't work then maybe you can try human with her?" I looked at him again.

"So off you go if it doesn't work call me." I didn't look at him but I could hear him sigh and walk away.

I could feel my phone buzz and finally gave in and saw hundreds of texts from Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and Jeremy.