Part 55: 'Do you think he killed her?"

ADELINE P.O.V
*ALARIC'S APARTMENT*
S2e18'The last dance.'

[Klaus/Alaric opens the closet and takes out 2 shirts. Katherine is tied to a chair.]

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaric showed the shirt to Katherine enjoying the way she flinched every time."Okay, bad, or badder?"

"The dark colours suit you better," Katherine spoke nervously.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" Klaric couldn't have anything going wrong, he needed the doppelgänger and the moonstone and most importantly Adeline.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine was terrified, more than she had ever been. The one thing keeping her going was that Adeline wasn't here.

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill." Klaric had no desire to see Elijah or deal with his judginess,

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine was trying to keep his mind far from Adeline.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" He was testing her and she knew it.

"That's it." He got closer and touched her face, she flinched back.

"Oh, so jumpy. Tell me about Adeline." He sat back and smirked as Katherine tried to fight the compulsion.

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know."

"Tell me now." Klaus compelled.

"She's happy, she smiles a lot. She and the annoying doppelgänger are very close and," Katherine shut her mouth immediately but the compulsion won. "She's very very close with Damon Salvatore." Katherine rushed it all out, but Klaus heard every word the fire in his eyes proved it.

"In what way." He asked strangely calm.

"I think he's in love with her, I know he's in love with her but I don't think she does in the same way," Katherine replied, sweat coated her entire body. Klaus put his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looked her in the face.

"What else because you see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me."

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it."

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long."

He took a single-blade pocketknife from his pocket, opens it, and holds it before Katherine.

"I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself."
She took the knife and stabbed her thigh. Klaus grinned gleefully. "Now take it out." She took it out and her wound healed.