Prologue!The Story Begins!

Everyone At Kuoh Academy was Doing There Own things until they All Started Disappearing One by one as they found Themselves In A theater And no one said anything until.....

(Y/n):What.........The Fuck?

Everyone Began to Shout as They All had No idea What's Happening Or What's Going On and you Were Pretty Sure that you Saw A FUCKING DRAGON!!

(Y/n):Whaaaaaaaaaat?

After a little while,Everyone Calmed Down and found a note,You grabbed it and Read it Out loud For everyone and for this to appear On-Screen......

"Greetings Everyone,Im Williamjwb87 And I am your host and the reason that you are here to watch a story titled
'Y/n And The Supernatural Misunderstanding' "

Everyone that knew who that was turned To your direction and Everyone else Followed And this Offended you.

(Y/n):REALLY!?Just Because My Name is In the title,you think i know What's Happening?Well,I Don't!

??(Azazel):How about We Just Introduce Ourselves?

So Everyone Introduces themselves To each other and After ALOT Of Surprises,the Story FINALLY Began.

*1st POV-(Y/N)

My Name Is (Y/n) (L/n) And Im Just Your Average Everyday Guy As I Go To School

(Y/n):That's True.

Xenovia:This Is Pointless.

Akeno:Quiet,I Wanna Watch.

Kunou Whispered A Question To her Mother about You.

Kunou:Is He My Father?

Yasaka Was about to tell Her No but the next scene Stopped her...

Your Shown getting Dressed And Than,Walking Up to Kuoh Academy in your Uniform Along side With Other Students And Some Students Came And Began to Talk to them And Later,Shown At home with your Family All talking

Yasaka found herself blushing and Drooling From Seeing Your 6-Pack but was still able to answer her daughter's question.

Yasaka(Horny):I Wish.

Perverts:'Lucky Bastard'

I have Some Friends And Even A Normal Family to Brag.

You Relax In your bed with A Smile as your Glad that Nothing Gone Wrong,So you Drift to sleep.

Im just Average Except I Role-Play Once In Awhile.

You Were Shown Dressed Up In An Outfit Similar To Link And Complete With A Sword.

You blush in Embarrassment As Everyone Looks at you with sly Smiles But Others Look at you with Comforting Smiles.

Sona:It's Understandable,Everyone Has a Side of them that Wants out,So it's Natural That you let it out.

.....And I Have Abnormal Good Luck

Gabriel:That's Not-

You Were Just Sitting on A Bench,When A Winning Lottery Ticket For ¥100,000 Just flew on to you Lap Out of Nowhere.

Me:Huh?Convenient.

Gabriel:I Stand Corrected.

Along with Being A Guy Who writes Fantasy Stories from time to Time.

You were typing the Final words For your Story And once You Finished,You look At it.

Me:Perfect,My New Book And I think I'll Call it,"Demons Of love And Angels Of Lust"