😈Part 2:The Beginning Of Lies😈

(Y/n):So,What's Next?

Motohama:It's Says Here,The Next One is Called "Beginning Of Lies"

Sirzechs:Weird Name.

Ddraig:Just Play it.

You Were Relaxing Until Issei Aka The Leader Of The Perverted Trio Arrives In Front of You And asks You Something.

(Y/n):If it's Do i Have Porn?No.

Issei:Dude By Any Chance,Do You Remember Yumma Amano,My Girlfriend!

Everyone(Even Issei's Parents):You had a Girlfriend?

Rias:Actually,a fallen angel in disguise Used him to be able to kill him because of his sacred Gear.

Everyone Turned to face the Literal Only Fallen Angel in the Room.

Azazel:I Asked Her To Study his Sacred Gear but Not Kill him and Make it Go Away,So she Did That On Her Own.

You were Surprised By His Wordings That He Had A Girlfriend But Were Confused As to why he's Asking You.

(Y/n):Why Are You Asking Me?We Technically Don't Even Know Each Other,So Why Would I Know if You Had A Girlfriend Or Not.

Koneko:Cause He's a perverted Dumbass.

Irina(Crying):WHY DID YOU GIVE INTO YOUR LUST,ISSEI!?

Irina Had been holding it back but she just to ask her Childhood friend what happened but Of Course,Issei Had No Idea who this Person was.

Issei:................Who are You?

Irina was Hurt And Shouted from the Top Of her lungs!

Irina:I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT YOUR OWN FRIEND LIKE THAT,HOW COULD YOU!?

Issei:Still,Who are you?

Miki:It's Irina Shidou,Don't You remember This Photo?

Issei:Wait,THAT'S HER!BUT YOU'RE A GIRL?! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!

Irina:What do ya mean?

Issei:I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE A DUDE!

Gorou:ISSEI........Actually,I can't Blame you.

Miki:Your Not Helping And issei,That's not Very Nice.

Irina:No,I understand it though.

You Just stay in your Seat as you think this in your head.

(Y/n):'Im just Glad that I Never had a childhood friend actually Be the Opposite gender without me knowing'

(An:Foreshadowing!)

It Took A Minute For Issei To Realize That you had A Good Point and Just Said He Was Just A Little Confused About Something And Apparently Involves Rias.