Meet'N'Punch And The Underworld Concert

Kiba Gets Up and reads The Title This Time As It Is Called...

Kiba:"Meeting Others And The Underworld Concert".....Uhh....

Azazel:A Concert?

Motohama:Singing!

You and Your Peerage alongside Were Walking Through The Halls Seeing A Lot Of Faces And They Mostly Staring At You In Either Fear Or Lust but Kuroka Glares Them Away.

Kuroka:Yeah!He's Mine!

She Said This As She Hugged You And Unknowingly Strangled You But thankfully Lets Go.

(Y/n):For Your Information,I am My Own Man!

Rias:Ah sairaorg it is so good to see you again. 

Rias said as she went up to hug The Unique man as he hugs back.

??:It's Good To See You,Is This Your Peerage? 

Rias Nods And Explains That Everyone In Her Club Except You and Your Peerage Is Hers.

Rias:Everyone But Them And Everyone,This Is My Cousin From My Mother's Side,Sairaorg Bael.

Sirzechs:The Strongest Young Devil

(Y/n):Who?

Rias:Our Cousin.

Sairaorg:It's nice To meet You All but I Think We Should Deal with What's Going On Inside. 

Inside they found the Agres heir who was beautiful blond spectacled girl and the Glasya-Labolas heir who in every word was a delinquent.

Seekvaira:Tell me do you want to die zelphydor?because if you want to I'd be more than happy to kill you! 

(Y/n):Bitch.