Meeting The Devil Family & (Y/n) Sees The Future!

Yang:Alright,I got this One and it's Called....."Meet The Family & A Vision?"....What?

Issei(Patrick Voice):I Don't Get It.

(Y/n):And Never Will.

Issei:HOLY....BALLS!!!!

(Y/n):Ya Know......in All Honesty,I knew her Family's home was Big but......

(Y/n):THIS IS JUST PLAIN OUT FUCKING RIDICULOUS,I MEAN COME ON!!

Rias:It's Not THAT Big.

Grayfia opened the doors and greeted you all.

Grayfia:welcome home,We have been Awaiting your Return and The One Above All,It Is An Honor to have you here,You all may follow me Inside.

You and the others were Walking Through Rias's Home As What Looked like over a hundred of Maids & Butlers.

Sirzechs:Actually,It's Thousands.

(Y/n):Still!

Asia:Issei,I'm really nervous.

Issei:I feel ya,I wasn't Expecting this to be Such a Big Deal.

Suddenly,a Boy Came Running towards Rias And Despite Not knowing who he was,you felt like that Rias Has the Auntie Aura For this Little Fellow.

??:Rias!Rias!Your Finally Home.

Rias:It's Millicas.

Issei:Who?

Rias:He's My Brother's Son.

The Boy Came And hugged Her,Not that You blame As If You Had A Relative That Finally Came Home,You'd hug them but Anyways,Rias Smiles and Hugged back.

Natsu:I'd Do that with Igneel.

Asia:Who's That?

Natsu:My dad.

Rias:I Missed you Millicas,My you've Gotten big since the last time i saw you.

Issei:Who's this Half Pint?Your Brother?

Rias Kept her Smile As She Explained That Millicas Is The Son of Her Brother,Sirzechs.

Chihiro:So In Other words,This is Your Nephew.

Natsu:Ya Know,I Actually See the Resemblance....ya know the red hair.

(Y/n):Yeah And that's It.

Sirzechs:Actually,There's More than that.

(Y/n):If there Is,I Don't See it.

Ruby:Me Either.