Why did you save me...

3PersonPov: It was night time, after a mission that Team Minato had they said there goodbyes and everyone leaved to go home. It was the 3 great ninja war so they had almost everyday a mission like tomorrow but no one knew what would happen on that day...

//Next morning//

KakashiPov: I woke up to get ready for our mission today everything was like any other day... boring and lonely. I leaved my house to go to the place where we are supposed to met up. Like always I was the first one who was there nothing new.

ObitoPov: SHIT SHIT SHIT I OVER SLEPT ohhh man the mission Minato Sensei is going to be so mad ToT.

MinatoPov: Obito you're late. We were supposed to met up at 7am and you know what time it is now? Exactly 8am.

ObitoPov: I'M SO SORRY I OVER SLEPT. I promise that I won't ever be late again!!! Ohh hey Rin (////)

RinPov: Heyyy Obito I'm glad that you made it haha Kakashi wanted to leave without you but we're a team so we waited for you^^

KakashiPov: Idiot next time we really going to leave without you if you're going to be this late again so learn how to be on time.

MinatoPov: Guys calm down we're already late so let's hurry I'm going to explain the mission on the way.
So on the mission you guys are going to be on your own cause I need to do something different. Kakashi is going to be your team chef, the mission is going to be that you need to capture a man who stole a scroll from our village. So good luck everyone and be careful.

//After they split up//

KakashiPov: Listen when I'm going to attack the guy you guys going to be my backup did you hear me.

ObitoAndRinPov: Alright!!!

//I'm to lazy to write how they are fighting so after they captured the guy and got the scroll//

ObitoPov: We did it we got him Minato Sensei is going to be so proud of us!!!

//Some weird guy came out of nowhere and was about to attack Obito//

KakashiPov: OBITO WATCH OUT |Kakashi jumped in front of Obito and got hit by the guy on his eye on the eye was now a scar| Arghhh.

RinPov: KAKASHI omg are you okay???!!! Come one let me see your eye so I can heal it.

ObitoPov: (This is my fault if I weren't be this carelessly I would of have noticed the guy but now because of me Kakashi has a scar on his eye...)
Kakashi I'm sorry I shouldn't of been this careless...

KakashiPov: It's ok it's just a scar so no need to feel guilty. Let's just go we have the scroll now so our mission is done but be careful guys there may be other people who might attack us!

//On there way to get back to the village the team were attacked again by some guys of another village and of that attack Rin got kidnapped//

ObitoPov: BAKASHI WE NEED TO HELP RIN BEFORE THEY DO SOMETHING BAD TO HER LET'S JUST GIVE THEM THE SCROLL!!!

KakashiPov: No. If she wouldn't of be this careless she would of been still here but she isn't its her fault we can't help her now our mission is just to bring the scroll back and not to save Rin so let's go...

ObitoPov: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING RIN IS OUR FRIEND WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CANT SAVE HER YES WE CAN YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SAVE RIN THAN I'M GOONA GO ALONE! You know what People who abandon there friends are much worse than scum.

//Obito ran of to go save Rin//

KakashiPov: (Maybe he is right... I probably should go too this Idiot will just get in trouble if I don't help him)

//Kakashi also ran of to go save Rin//

3PersonPov: Obito was behind a tree to check if there was any opponent. After a while Kakashi also got there.

ObitoPov: Haa so you changed your mind you came to save Rin hehe.

KakashiPov: Just shut up. Let's concentrate our opponent is strong so we need to be careful Rin must be in this cave there.

3PersonPov: Obito and Kakashi entered the cave to see Rin chaned up Obito ran to Rin and unchaned her. Rin screamed: BE CAREFUL THERE!!!!  It all went really fast the opponent almost hit Kakashi but Obito saved him to Kakashis surprise Obito awakened his Sharingan. But this was not the end to there surprise the cave collapsed. Kakashi: RUN GUYS!!! They ran as fast as they could Kakashi got hit by some stone on his head and feel Obito fastly reacted and picked up Kakashi and throw him so he wouldn't get hit by the rock but the one who got hit now is Obito...

KakashiPov: (It all went so fast wait where is Obito?) OMG OBITO NOO //Kakashi and Rin ran to Obito// Obito noo pls noo why just why did you save me? I- //Kakashi began to cry silently//

RinPov:  Obito why why JUST WHY you can't die here didn't you said that you would become Hokage?...

ObitoPov: It's ok guys don't cry. I'm going to die soon so I make it short Kakashi take my Sharingan I'm going to see the future with you and protect the Village and Rin. Rin place my Sharingan in Kakashis wounded eye.

//After Rin placed the Sharingan in Kakashis wounded eye they got out of the cave and ran to the village together crying because of Obitos death//

MinatoPov: Rin, Kakashi I waited for you but where is Obito?

RinPov: I- dead he is dead //Rin was crying//

MinatoPov: I'm sorry guys I failed as a Sensei... Let's go to the Hokage.

KakashiPov: (I'm sorry Obito it's my fault if I would of just listened to you you would of been still alive... I'm going to protect the Village and Rin I promise that to you!)

End of Part 1

So I hope you liked the first part guys!!! It's my first story and my English is not perfect but I still hope that it wasn't that bad<3 Maybe I will upload part 2 already tomorrow! :]