You're dead right?...

SakuraPov: Kakashi Sensei please wake up //she said while crying there worried about her Sensei//

KakashiPov: (My head hurts but why I didn't got hit on it did I? I can hear that someone is calling my name but who?...) //Kakashi finally opened his eyes// Ughhh why does my head hurts so much?

//Sakura was now crying happy tears and was hugging her Sensei//

SakuraPov: Kakashi Sensei I was so worried I thought that you would never wake up!

SasukePov: Finally we waited long anough for you to wake up. (although I may was also a little worried...)

NarutoPov: Kakashi Sensei I'm so happy that you woke up!!!

KakashiPov: Calm down guys. What exactly happened why was I passed out?...

NarutoPov: Don't you remember? Some weird man attacked us and knocked us out idk about you but we found you knocked out so I guess he got you too hmm

KakashiPov: (right this man who called me Bakashi who was he? He can't be him no he is dead I saw him dying right in front of me! But I still can't explain why he called me this or how he knew about her...) Ehh yeah I remember he knocked us out I guess he was to strong for us. We probably should go back to Konoha as fast as we can so we can tell the Hokage what happened today.

//they all agreed with Kakashi so they stand up and made their way back to the village//

KakashiPov: (Ughhh it just won't leave my head this Bakashi I just can't find anything that could explain that. He is dead and I know that so who was that man why did he call me by this name I need to find him and talk with him I just need answers!)

//After they arrived at Konoha and explained everything to the Hokage what had happened, Kakashi had left to go home//

KakashiPov: (I can't sleep this man won't get out of my mind. I think I will just get some fresh air...)

//Kakashi went out to get some fresh air and "accidentally" walked to Obitos grave//

KakashiPov: Obito... You're dead right? You must be dead I saw you dying but if you were still alive than why won't you come back?

//What Kakashi didn't knew that someone was watching him//

???Pov: (Ughhh I hate that why just why do I want to go to him?... I- idk Bakashi I just can't forgive you you killed her but why? Why did you kill her I told you to protect her but you didn't... Maybe I should just kill you... No I can't I just can't idk why but something keeps stopping me from killing you and that's annoying. But you deserve to die yes you deserve it... I will kill you just you wait the day is coming when you will die and pay for what you did!)

//Kakashi could sense chakra he could sense that someone was watching him//

KakashiPov: Hello?! Is there someone? SHOW YOURSELF!

???Pov: Ahh so you sensed my chackra hmm?. Impressive I gotta say. I thought that I hided it good anough seems like I was wrong.

KakashiPov: It's you. What do you want? You're from Akatsuki right? And why tf where you watching me?!

???Pov: What I want? Well YOUR DEATH BAKASHI.

//In that moment "???" transported Kakashi with his Rinnegan into another dimension//

End of Part 3

Heyy guys I'm sorry that I uploaded Part 3 this late I was really busy with school TwT. But I hope that you liked this Part! I will try to upload Part 4 as fast as I can^^