You promised...

KakashiPov: (How long has it been since Obito,Minato and Rin died right almost 13 years.)

Let me explain guys so Rin and Minato died like in the serie so if you watched naruto shippuden you know how they died and I choosed 13 years because Naruto is in Naruto classic 12-13 years old and Minato died on Narutos birth and if I'm right idk Obito "died" 2 or 3 years before Naruto got birth. So yeah let's just get on with the story :D

NarutoPov: Kakashi Sensei is late again!!! We're going on a Super dupper big mission and he is not on time why can't he be just here when we said it it's so annoyinggggg

SakuraPov: Naruto shut up you're annoying if you don't close your mouth than I do it myself!!!

SasukePov: Can you both just be quiet you're acting like children ughhh. We just need to wait Kakashi Sensei will come sometime.

KakashiPov: Sorry I needed to help some old lady to conquer the street^^ But now that I'm here we can go on our mission!

NarutoPov: Finally!!! Super dupper big mission I'M COMING HEHEHE

//Team 7 were on their way to their mission everything was fine but no one would knew what would happen there...//

NarutoPov: Kakashi Sensei what is the mission about?

KakashiPov: Ok listen guys it's a very important mission we're supposed to help a village capture a man that is killing the people in there.

NarutoPov: Finally a mission for a big ninja like me hehe!!!

//Sakura hits Naruto on his head//

NarutoPov: Auuuu Sakura-chan why would you hit me like that ToT.

SakuraPov: Because you're annoying this mission is dangerous so stop acting like a child!

//Naruto was sobbing cause of the hit that Sakura gave him on his head T_T//

SasukePov: Kakashi Sensei is this the village that you were talking about?

KakashiPov: Yes it is. From now on you guys need to be really careful, our opponent is really strong if no one captured him yet. We goona split up you three are going to the left side on the village and I'm going to the right side. Oh Sasuke is going to be your team chef so listen to him. Did you hear me Naruto?!

NarutoPov: Yess Kakashi Sensei. //Naruto says annoyed//

//After they split up//

KakashiPov: (Seems like it's about to rain. It's really quite to quite for my liking...)

//With Sasuke,Naruto and Sakura//

SasukePov: (I don't like this it's so quite here and so dark that just doesn't make any sense where are all the villagers?.)

NarutoPov: Ugghhhhhh IT'S SO BORING I WANT TO FIGHT WHY IS NO ONE HEREEEE

SasukePov: Naruto you Idiot be quiet what if the opponent heard us?!

???Pov: Pfff you three are just children they really send children to capture me? How pathetic.

SakuraPov: WHO ARE YOU?!

//Naruto ran to the opponent to capture him//

SasukePov: NARUTO WAIT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIS ABILITIES ARE!

//It all went so fast but in seconds all three of them were knocked out//

???Pov: Weak. Now what should I do with you three.

KakashiPov: You should let them go.

???Pov: (This voice...) Well hello there Bakashi.

//Kakashi stand there in shock//

KakashiPov: (Bakashi? Only one person called me like this but this person is dead who is he) Who tf are you?! And why tf are you calling me this way!

???Pov: Why I'm calling you like this hahaha very funny did you already forgot I called you all the time like this.

KakashiPov: STOP THE ONLY PERSON WHO CALLED ME LIKE THIS IS DEAD SO SHUT UP!

???Pov: Dead? I'm very much alive how you see.

KakashiPov: That doesn't make any sense when you're alive than why didn't you come back?

???Pov: Why?! You promised to protect her but you didn't...

//After that '???' knocked Kakashi out but before Kakashi fully closed his eyes the man said something...//

???Pov: I will come back Bakashi.

//And than everything went black for Kakashi//

End of Part 2

I hope you liked part 2 guys^^ Part 3 may come tomorrow or in two days!