2021's Special Chapter

ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ.

'Jimin's P.O.V'

10:00 pm

"Jaemin, pass me the bowl of rice." I said to my four years old son and saw him coming towards me with a bottle of strawberry milk in his left hand and the bowl of rice in his right hand.

"Baby, you are going to drop both of them on the floor this way." I said as I walked towards him taking the bowl of rice.

"I would not daddy. I'm not weak." He said while pouting as I leaned down to pinch his slightly chubby cheeks.

I walked to the kitchen counter and put down the bowl and went to take four eggs, onion, spicy peppers and green onion and put them on the counter as well. I heard light foot steps following me wherever I go.

"Who did teach you to cook, daddy?" Jaemin asked as I poured down sugar, water and soy sauce in a container and mixed them.

"Your grandma." I said as I caught him with an amazed expression, "Really? But I never saw her cook."

"That's because she has maid to cook for her." I said and cut down the ingredients to put them in the container as well then proceed to boil the four eggs.

"Why don't we have one then?"

"Because we don't want one." I smiled towards him and he just looked at me. He opened his mouth to say something and then closed it immediately.

I feel like he wants to say something else to me but is being hesitant.

After the eggs were boiled, I took them out and peeled them off to put into the soy sauce container and put it into the fridge.

I then turned around to face Jaemin and bent down to get to his level of height.

"I feel like you want to say something else but you are not saying it. I told you before that you should not hesitate to talk to your parents, right?" I said in a low and soft voice and caressed his cheeks, try to do it the same way I saw Y/N caressing his cheeks.

He nodded to my greatest relief and finally opened his mouth.

"I want to know about your and mom's story." He said in a whisper-like voice and his small hands went through his hair, just the way I do.

I couldn't contain my laugh and bursted out at his innocence. "You want to know about Mom and Dad's love story?" I asked making sure if that's what he is asking about.

He nodded once again and said, "It was a free lecture in school yesterday and my classmates were talking about how their parents first met. I did not know a thing about how my parents first met so I couldn't even open my mouth to say something."

He said while pouting sadly and I laughed even louder this time, not believing what I heard. "You guys talk about your parents love story in school?"

He immediately shake his head as a no as if he did not want me to misunderstand anything, "No, it was just random. One girl in my class started it first and most of my classmates took interest in the topic."