20. I Love You Too

I got out of the shower and headed towards Jimin. He is still sleeping like a vampire on a sunny day.

Through out the whole night, I couldn't sleep but think about what the reason is behind his scar.

Should I ask him about it? What if it's something too personal? What if he get angry if I ask him? Millions of thoughts were running in my mind.

Everything has become good in our lives after such a long time or maybe for the first time. I can't risk to lose it again by this question.

I looked at Jimin when I suddenly heard groaning sound. He was holding his head. Of course, it had to happen. He was so drunk last night. I leaned down and helped him to sit.

Jimin: Ugh! My head is pounding badly.

Y/N: Of course, it had to happen. Why did you drink so much last night?

I complained and touched his forehead. Fortunately, he doesn't have fever.

Jimin: I'm sorry but it was my friends' fault tho.

Y/N: It's okay. Go and take shower first. I will make something for you.

He nodded and got up, heading towards bathroom.

I headed downstairs to make something for Jimin.

TIME SKIP

I made soup for Jimin and headed upstairs with the bowl of the soup.

I put the tray with bowl on the bed. Jimin came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

Not again...please.

To see him taking first step always make me confident. He came and sat on the bed. I got up from the bed and grabbed a towel.

I went near Jimin, put the towel on his head and started drying his hairs.
His his were covered with the towel.

Is this a chance for me? I can look wherever I want.

I heard a shocked gasp from him which turned out as an amused chuckle.

Jimin: Why are you teasing yourself?

He said holding my hand, taking off the towel from his head.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Jimin: Oh, come on, I know you are dying to kiss me.

The corner of his lips turned upwards, showing a smirk which suit him perfectly. I put my through my hairs trying to act cool but glanced away and bite my lips once I felt them curving up in a smile

Jimin: Cause I'm dying to kiss you.

I gasped from his direct confession.
Somewhere, he was right though...

Y/N: No, you are wrong. I don't want to kiss you.

I said and shrugged to myself.

He grabbed my waist tightly, pulling me on his laps, leaving me completely out of the situation.

Jimin: Dare to say that again and in no time you will see yourself on this bed under me... and I will make sure, you won't be able to get rest even for a single moment, till the next morning.

At this point, I felt breathless. His tone was a serious one. The air leaves my lung. My heart started racing faster than ever. He noticed my reaction and smiled.

Jimin: Stop it, you are teasing me too... and making it hard.

He whispered the last words in my ear. I raised my eyebrows, confused until I realized what he meant by it.