3. As If He Cares

After his friends said goodbye to us we closed the door and went to our room.
He was taking his towel so I guess he's gonna take a shower.

Y/n: "how did you get friends like them?"
I purposely said out loud, enough for him to hear me.
Jimin: "what do you mean?"
He asked while half turning around, looking at me.

Y/n: "I mean just look at them they are so cheerful and you, boring."

He turned towards me fully.
Jimin: "so what do you want me to do?"

Y/n: "I am just kiddin"- *awkward laugh*
Jimin: "if you want me to please you or to say those shitty cheesey husband lines so let me tell you that I'm not gonna do any of these.....don't expect anything from me."

He then took his towel and went inside the bathroom.
I face palmed myself. I shouldn't have talk to this extra rude person.
But then I felt a strong grip on my heart when I processed his words
"Don't expect those shitty cheesey husband lines.....don't expect anything from me"

Y/n: "how could you say those harsh words, even if it doesn't matter to you but it hurts me."

I let out α sigh

[A WEEK LATER]
(JIMIN POV)
JIMIN: "y/n it's been 30 minutes. How much time will you take?"

After 3 seconds I heard "5 minutes more." I let out a sigh. From last 30 mins she is saying 5 minutes more.
Now when we are going to my parents house and she is taking this much of time to get ready. And if we were going to a party how much time does she take?
Urg- I can't even calculate

JIMIN: "y/n if you didn't come now, I swear I'll come inside the bathroom."

And then again I heard "5 minutes more" WTF

When I lost it I just went inside bathroom and saw her struggling
with the zip of her dress.
When I looked at her through the mirror, I have to say that she is actually looking beautiful.

(Y/N POV)
I have already done my hair and makeup but this dress, it's zip got stuck and Jimin is keep shouting at me.

I looked at him and he was staring at me through the mirror. I just cleared my throat.

Y/n: "c-can you help me with this. It got stuck."

He nodded and came closer to me, not too much. When he put his hands on the zip, his fingers slightly touched my bare skin of shoulder, sending electrifying current down my body.
I started to stare at him through the mirror, admiring every part of his face.

Stare...

Stare....

Stare.....

And heard "You can stop staring at me. I know I'm handsome."

I looked away and he moved away after closing my zip.

When he turned around to go back I just hold his hand that made him turn around again.

Jimin: "what?"
Y/n: "how am I looking?"

I asked him confidently while fixing my hairs one more time.
And he gave a look of "I am so done with you."

Jimin: "seriously y/n?"
Y/n: "what?"

I asked him confused.

Jimin: "You have been looking in the mirror for 40 minutes now and still you are not satisfied with your looks?"