1. Married

'Y/N's P.O.V'

I have been putting a lot of thought into it and I don't think being an adult is gonna work me.

I remember when I was a child, I admired the adults around me and always had this belief that an adult's life is better than anyone's. Well, it is but comes in a twisted way.

Now that I am an adult, so it turns out that being an adult is mostly googling how to do stuff.

All this time I was trying to get what is happening. I was standing here next to him. I have to say that he is freaking handsome but his cold behaviour gave out an unkind vibe.

We are now in the church ready to say our vows, yes you are right I am getting married with someone I barely got time to meet up and know.

It's not like I was forced to marry him or getting married with him because of some business problems.
My parents asked if I want to get married with him and I couldn't say no at all. However, I was mad at first but said yes when I heard that 'he' is ready to get married with me. And my parents? I know they want the best for me.

My thoughts get interrupted when I when I heard the priest.

Priest: Lee y/n would you take Park Jimin as your beloved husband?

Y/n: I d-do.

I bite my tongue back after saying the words and sighed when I realized that I stuttered. Wrong timing!

Priest: Park jimin would you take Lee y/n as your beloved wife?

Jimin: I do

He said emotionlessy and saying that I felt hurt wouldn't be right because I saw the shining in his eyes when I entered in the hall. Something must be wrong but forget it because the main thing is going to start now, 'The kiss'

Priest: You may kiss the bride.

My heart skipped a beats as when I heard the word kiss. My breathing accelerated automatically.
He leaned in towards me and I felt the urge to move backwards because of the nervousness I guess.

Then I looked at my mom, giving me a death glare like "If you move backward I would shoot you to death"

Saying that I felt nervous under her stare would be something normal for me, she has always given me a serious look when I don't do something she expects me to. I'm not complaining.

I felt a sudden nervousness as electric current ran down my body when strong arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and pecked my lips and heard every one clapping and whistling.

And that's when I lost my first kiss but I wonder if it was also his first kiss or not. Considering how handsome he is I think it's not, he would have kissed at least one girl.

•••

The whole wedding ceremony he didn't bother to utter a single damn word. Something is fishy.

I felt this sudden urge to ask him if everything is okay but at the same time I didn't thinking if it will be something personal.

I held him by his sleeve pulling him gently. If he would want to tell me, he would tell me.

Jimin looked at me and raised his eyebrows as he leaned towards me, bringing his face closer.

Y/N: Is everything alright?

He nodded is head at me before looking forward again.

So he didn't tell me. I looked at the front too hiding a hint of disappointment.

I was standing in front of his car ready to start my new life with him. He gestured me to sit inside the car. When I was about to open the door, I stopped and turn around wanted to see my parents last time before going away from them.

They were looking at me with a smile but my eyes started to get heavy because of tears. If I looked at them any longer I'm sure I will end up crying and I don't want them to be worried about me so I quickly sat in the car.

•••

It's been 15 minutes and he's still not saying anything. Oh God this awkward silence is killing me. Is he going to be silent forever?

I looked at him through the front mirror of the car, he also looked at the mirror and our eyes meet.
I don't know why but my bloods flows to my cheeks and I quickly looked down.

I cleared my throat just to kill this silence between us.
Y/n: jimin when will we arrive there??
He didn't said anything
Y/n: hey are you listening me?
After the pause of 3 seconds he said
Jimin: In 5 minutes

And again the annoying silence filled the car.

~5 MINUTES LATER~
When we reach at our new house I thought that he will come and open the door for me like a gentleman but he just got out of car and started to walk towards the house leaving me dumbfounded.
Y/n: What the hell!!

I got out of the car and went inside the house. My jaw dropped when I saw the house, it was just so big and beautiful. But wait where is jimin??
I was looking here and there then saw him going upstairs. I didn't said anything and decided to follow him.

He entered in a room and I did the same. He turned around to look at me.
Jimin: look y/n, now your going to live here so there are some rules you need to follow.

Y/n: rules??
He just rolled his eyes at my confused expression.

Jimin: 1. You will clean this house and make breakfast, lunch and dinner

Y/n: why!!?? What about maids??
Jimin: I have dismissed them out of this house.

He said in a cold voice. He did not look towards me

Jimin: 2. You have to come home before 7 p.m.

Y/n: oh really why would I obey you?

He came closer to me
Jimin: cause you are my wife and this is my house.
He said arrogantly

Y/n: and what about my work you know I am a fashion designer.

Jimin: do I look like I care about you or your work??
He said harshly and that hurts me. then he entered in bathroom.

I sat on the sofa in the room and let a tear fall.

This is not how I imagined my married life. No love, no affection, no care.
Then I remembered that one of my friend's husband was cold with her and in the end she found out that he had a girlfriend.

No!! What if he also have a girlfriend?? No no y/n think positive, but at the same time I want to ask him if he have a girlfriend or not??
I know I don't love him but a wife never want to see her husband with someone else.

Edit
Just wanna say this is the first fic I wrote so you might find it annoying in the first few chapters but I promise that it gets better after chapter 10. Happy reading!♡