|25| All red and tempting 💞

Chapter Twenty Five

"It's not possible to describe what your kisses do to me."

Swati's POV ;

I sobbed uncontrollably hearing him. I already knew he did love me but I never expected such a long confession that was so out of the blue and what shocked me was that he was crying the whole freaking time during the confession and he was oblivious about it.

First, I thought he was joking around but then the atmosphere heated up, he even got angry in between but then composed himself. Now that I know he loves me and he confessed, I too blabbered the words in a very weird way. I don't even know how to propose to someone. His confession made me fall for him more and now I won't back out. He's the bestest and the cutest one can have.

I kissed his forehead, closed eyes, nose and the moment my lips landed on his, he took control and laid me on the sofa hovering over me.

His hungry mouth melded into mine, my heartbeat increased. His lips moved against mine in a demanding manner while I struggled to keep the pace. The tip of his tongue brushed against my lips, insisted, then he grazed his teeth on my lower lip which caused me to moan in his mouth and he took the chance to thrust his tongue. A shiver ran down through my spine & I welcomed the urgent thrusting that sent a wildfire of searing flames racing through my body, eyes closed in ecstasy and pleasure. I fisted his tee tightly while he caressed my face with hands.

The kiss was nothing like the previous ones we shared before. It was what you call a toe-curling kiss, hungry and demanding one. His hot breath fanned beneath my nose, while tongue nudging mine. He took his time and explored every corner of my mouth, biting and nipping my lips. A hearty moan escaped from my mouth while he groaned into the kiss. The kiss was wild in every aspect.

"God, you're making me insatiable." He mumbled between the kiss and gave a long smooch to my upper lip and slowly pulled apart.

We both panted for air, breathing heavily when he said, "Open your eyes, bub."

I shook my head in negative, while closing my eyes tightly. He chuckled and pecked my lips and then I felt his lips on the tip of my nose. He brushed the tip of his nose with mine and placed a lingering kiss on my forehead and joined his forehead with mine.

I slowly peeked through one eye to find him smiling and his smile.... goddamn this swoon worthy smile !!

I finally opened my eyes and asked him, "What are you smiling at ?"

"Look at you, getting all shy after being kissed so passionately." He chuckled while blood rushed to my cheeks.

"All red and tempting." He added licking his lips. Gosh that's sexy. I pulled him closer by his tee and pecked his lips. He's stunned. He stared at me for some time.

"I loved the way you shut me up. Can you do that again ?" He asked while grinning.

"Nopes. Get up from this indecent position. You're practically sleeping on me." I replied to him.

"Why now ? You weren't complaining when we were kissing wildly." He retorted, smirking.

He leaned closer and dug his face in the crook of my neck. I absentmindedly tilted my head only to give him more access. His hot breath fanned on my shoulder while he ran his nose tip across my collar bone.