|30| You pay me rent asap 💸

Chapter Thirty

"I never want to stop making memories with you."

Swati's POV ;

"Nopes, I did it for us." The moment these words left his mouth, I tiptoed, grabbed his face and sealed his lips with mine.

I moved my lips against his in a slow pace. I garlanded my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer, now I won't fall or else the jiggly wiggly feeling in my stomach would have made me fall.

He took his one hand to my face and titled my head deepening the kiss. His nose nudging mine, tongue flirted with every inch of my mouth, I too reciprocated with equal passion. The way he had planned the day out was amazing and I don't know what's more to it.

He smooched my lips for quite a minute & left me slowly. We both were panting for air, forehead joined. My eyes look downwards while I can feel his gaze on me.

I slowly looked up to find him smiling ; that flirtatious smile !!! I averted my gaze and hugged him.

"Few moments ago someone was too bold. What happened to her now ?" He asked, wrapping his hands around me.

"Nopes, nothing happened." I replied looking up to him. I don't know what got into me. I tiptoed again and gave a long smooch to his lips and left him.

This time I looked directly into his eyes

This time I looked directly into his eyes. He grinned and said,"I love these unexpected kisses that you intiate more than our passionate ones."

"My kisses are unexpected for you while yours are for me." I replied shyly.

"Oh is it, then let's go for an expected kiss. Shall we ?" He asked, smirking. I stared at him for sometime then we both leaned towards each other and boom again our lips latched with each other.

He bite my lower lip this time and I return the favour with equal interest. I giggled into the kiss while he groaned and left my lips, only to pick me up in a bridal style and walked towards the car. I hid my face in the crook of his neck. This date, mhm.. our first date will remain the bestest because it was amazing beyond imagination.

"Obviously, three back to back kisses." My inner self teased.

"He deserves it for the arrangements he had made for us, for our time." I replied inwardly.

I looked up to him and blurted out,"I love you". He stopped for a while and pecked my lips saying,"me more."

He placed me inside the car carefully, I scooted behind and sat there while resting my back on the cushions. This arrangement is so cozy. I really loved it. He too got inside and wrapped his one arm around my shoulders. I held his hand and entwined our fingers & scooted closer to him. I eyed our entwined hand for some time.