𝖭𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗌𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋~𝖳𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾

You and Nagisa have been dating for ages, but neither anyone in your class or family know that you're together because you'd both prefer to keep it a secret. Even though you'd like to keep your relationship a secret, that doesn't mean you don't like to tease like Nagisa from time-to-time.

It was like any other day, you, Nagisa and Sugino were early for class waiting for everyone else to show up. Anyways enough of that, you noticed that Nagisa was reading his book whilst Sugino was sat in his seat going over his homework. So, being the tease you are you decided to go up to Nagisa and say, "Hey Nagisa! Wanna kiss?" He immediately shot up looking like a raspberry and instantaneously turned into a stuttering mess. But, either way he nodded his head you reached into your pocket and gave him a chocolate kiss he was mortified at his actions and took the chocolate kiss whilst muttering a silent thanks.

You giggle at his adorable blush, you waited 10 minutes for Sugino to leave. When he did, you skipped over to Nagisa, stood behind him and gently wrapped your arms around his collar. Nagisa jumped a little before saying, "Y/n L/n what do you think you're doing?" you giggle as you leant forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He turned around at you partially shocked, but his eyes showed he wanted more love and attention. You giggled and pressed your lips against Nagisa's and he immediately kissed back. You both broke away from each other when you heard footsteps approaching the 3-E building.

You walk back to your seat at the back of the class just in front of Ritsu, but behind Hara. You both smile at each other you a little flustered whilst he was extremely flustered. You giggled and took out your pencil case ready for the day. Eventually, the class slowly starts to file in and then finally Koro Sensei walks in ready to start the lesson.

(2 Hours Later)

The class took to their friend groups and started conversating, you slowly reached into your bag and grabbed a packet of F/S/C/S(Favourite snack containing sugar). You walk over to Nagisa, Sugino, Karma, Kayano, Nakamura and Kenzaki with the sweets smiling. Nagisa smiled at you and said, "Hey y/n." you looked up and him and said,

"Yeah Nagisa?"

He held a sweet that I gave to him, and responded, "You really remind me of these sweets."

You looked at him confused and asked, "How do I remind you of F/S/C/S." Nagisa just smiled and ate plopped the sweet into his mouth before saying,

"You both are so sweet that I get a tooth ache."

You look at Nagisa and turned your head away trying to hide your flustered state, Nagisa just smiled whilst he was gnawing on his sweet. Everyone in the group started teasing you saying things like, "Aw Y/n looks adorable flustered." whilst some were questioning that Nagisa just flirted without stuttering.

(End of the day)

You ran up to Nagisa and jumped on his back, "Y/n! what are you doing silly!" he shouted, you giggle and nuzzle your face into his shoulder whilst he continued to carry smiling at your silliness.
You mumbled into Nagisa's ear, "You give me a tooth ache too Nagisa...I love you." You felt him warm up at your sentence indicating very clearly that he was blushing . Before falling asleep, you hear Nagisa whisper, "I love you too Y/n my sweet tease."