•𝖨𝗍𝗈𝗇𝖺~𝖢𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒 𝖢𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁•

(Itona's p.o.v)

There's a classmate of mine in 3-E who's always on my mind I can't stop thinking about them. I mean the only reason we actually talk is because--

"Hey Itona here" It was the voice I've been longing to here I look up and see Y/n holding out a bag of candy. I blink twice before grabbing it with my neutral glare and nod my head at them watching them walking away with a smile on their face.

(First person p.o.v)

I smiled as I gave Itona his daily bag of candy, I really only smiled when Itona was around something about his lost puppy expression always makes it makes my heart---I don't even know how to explain it...*Riiiing* and that's the bell time to stop simping and get ready for who knows what.

(Time skip/ Itona's p.o.v)

It was the end of the day and it was raining great. I grabbed my umbrella and started descending down the 3-E mountain. I noticed something was off though, Y/n wasn't here normally they'd be in front of me or behind me walking with Karma, Nagisa, Nakamura or Okuda, but their not anywhere to be seen. 

As I make it to the bottom of the mountain I see candy?? It was scattered along the pathway I started following intently wondering what kind of monster would discard so many delicious candies. I followed the trail through an all too familiar way...this trail is leading to my house why on earth---

I continued to follow it and I was right the trail stopped right outside my front door I walk over to it and see I a letter and a half empty bag of sweets at the door step they were encased in a plastic bag to stop the items being soaked. 

I make my way up to my bedroom and open the bag, tentatively reaching for the letter I pull it into my possession and start unfolding it, 

'Hey Itona It's me Y/n I don't think you've noticed this, but I need you to know this-----'

(Next day/First person p.o.v)

I walk through the 3-E doors my heart fluttering hoping Itona saw my letter, but it went numb when I realised he wasn't there. I look at the watch on my wrist, it was 7:55 I guess I'm just really early today heh...I sat at my desk my feet tapping against the ground awaiting for any of my other classmates to show up, when they did and it reached 8:30 Itona was still nowhere in sight. I sighed, 'what if my letter disgusted him and he doesn't wanna come in because it's going to be awkward!' ugh I'm such an idiot I knew I shouldn't have----I look up from my desk to be met with a pair of golden eyes and a tuft of light blue hair. 

"Hey Y/n" I instinctively reached into my bag and pulled out my daily dose of candy for Itona he took it, but then he stayed?

(Itona's p.o.v)

I look at Y/n unable of what to say next their so captivating I can't say anything else, but I force the next words to come out, "I like you too..."