•𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆•

Just like to add not very creative when it comes to pranking, so if the pranks seem boring or repetitive I apologise

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 for the request💕!: Elishathesimp

𝖪𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺😈

○•••○

♡This mf probably already knows that you're gonna prank him. He doesn't know when, he only knows that you're planning on it.

♡The prank is obviously gonna be harmless, cause if you prank him he'll just get you back 10x harder. So for your safety you only decided to push him into the pool. (Like he did to you many chapters back)

♡"Karma, come here pleaseee!"

♡Karma sighed and walked towards you, you were standing very closely to the edge of the pool trying to hide your sinister grin.

♡Karma walked towards you, sighed and then looked you up and down and said, "What is it?" You put on your best acting face and said, "My bracelet fell into the pool, can you help me find it?" He bent down to look over into the pool water and that's when you took your shot.

♡You shoved Karma, hoping it would be enough to send him into the pool, but as always he had something up his sleeve. Just as you shoved him into the pool, Karma grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the pool with him.

♡"Nice try, [Name], but remember I'm always one step ahead."

○•••○

𝖭𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗌𝖺🐍

○•••○

♡Nagisa is a sweetheart, but I have the biggest feeling that he loves to tease his partner when he's in a relationship. So, I'd say he deserves it.