•𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗃𝗎𝗋𝖾𝖽•

𝖪𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺😈

○•••○

♡You and Karma were doing target practice with the anti Koro-Sensei knives, but one of them got stuck in the bark of one of the trees.

♡"Rock paper scissors. Loser gets it."

"Alright bet."

♡Unfortunately you're the one who lost the bet, but it didn't matter(Or so you thought). You threw yourself up through the branches, but when you got up to the knife. The branch you were using for support broke.

♡It wasn't too high up, but when you fell, you fully grazed your arm, on the lower part of the tree when falling down.

♡At first Karma laughed, but when he saw that tears of pain were prickling out of the corner of your eyes. His heart stopped.

♡He ran over to you, checked you over looked at your arm and your face. And didn't even hesitate to take you to the infirmary.

♡He stayed with you and quietly took care of you. Whenever you needed something, Karma didn't even need you to ask. He just got it for you, because he felt guilty that he was the reason you got injured.

♡"Hey don't move your arm too much, I'll re-fill your bottle for you."

○•••○

𝖭𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗌𝖺🐍

○•••○

♡You guys were walking around the town doing some sightseeing, because why not.

♡Whilst you were walking, some stranger ran into you and knocked you over. Which made you land on the concrete pavement. Face first.