02

"How long are we gonna let him do that?" Hoseok asked.

"Just— just give him a damn minute," Seiji pinched the bridge of her nose. "Are you sure that's the guy you wanna end up with?"

Hoseok glared at his sister. "Eff off."

He walked to where his boyfriend was struggling with the door to the café. 

"I swear to god hyung, all these doors have some sort of animosity with me," Taehyung whined. 

"You gotta push the door, not pull," Hoseok smiled kindly, holding the door open for the other two to enter after him.

"Oh? My bad," Taehyung smiled, making the siblings melt over his cute smile.

"I would have totally dated you if it weren't for my brother bagging you up first," Seiji remarked as they took a seat in the far inside.

"Ew Noona, you are too old for my taste," Taehyung scrunched his nose up.

"Yah! I'm younger than the man you are dating now, how does that make me too old for your taste?"

"Eh, hyung is better."

Hoseok chuckled amicably, a slight blush on his cheeks. 

"You lovebirds make me sick."

"We're not the one who is third-wheeling," Hoseok sassed.

Seiji narrowed her eyes, "Are you really gonna make me admit that I don't have a life?"

Both Taehyung and Hoseok raised their hands up in surrender, making an innocent face.

"You both are too cruel to me," She sighed. "Excuse me as I bawl my eyes out in the washroom."

Taehyung grabbed her wrist as she stood up. "You aren't really offended, are you?"

She scoffed. "Please, I am made of stronger material."

Hoseok looked at her suspiciously. 

"Fine. I've been biting my lips all the way here and if I don't apply chapstick like, right now, I know I would bite at all the skin and bleed right this instant."

"This girl," Hoseok tutted.

"Just order a latte for me, I'll be back."

Seiji made her way inside the empty washroom at the café. Retrieving her favorite peach chapstick, she coated her bruised, mutilated and war-torn lips. If she didn't let this habit of picking the skin of her lips go, she was going get in real trouble someday. 

That thing was addicting. Just like biting nails. But biting nails was gross.

As she was about to keep the chapstick inside, her attention went to the notebook in her bag that she had retrieved. She had almost forgotten about it in the course of time.

Bringing the notebook out carefully, Seiji looked for some—any—information on the owner, only to come up empty handed. She flipped the first few pages, stopping at the sight of something written in neat and elegant handwriting.

달님

Moon

Turning to the next page, she found a highly detailed pencil sketch of none other than herself. She gasped, both in shock and amazement.

It was a side profile of her face. She was looking down at something with concentration in that picture, a neutral expression on her.

There was a small note on the opposite page, in the same neat and elegant handwriting.

Not even Joonie could help me. But you? You made the most complex calculus seem a cakewalk. 

Seiji tried to remember really hard the person whom she had ever helped in the past with calculus but she came up with no one in particular with whom she could associate the notebook. 

And she left school, and thereby calculus, eons ago. 

Who could be so obsessed with her? She felt creeped out, but at the same time she had a feeling that whoever the person was, had an innocent heart. She had no idea how she came to that conclusion, she just did.

She turned some more pages and found more and more immaculate sketches of her along with a lot more—some long and some not so long—notes.

Damn the movie, Seiji just had to go through the notebook anyhow. 

She securely placed the book back in her bag and exited the washroom. Hoseok caught a sight of her and raised his brows.

"What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry but I don't think I can go with you guys to the movies today."

"But you were so excited for this! Is everything okay?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yeah, just... something came up."

"Came up?"

"Yeah, duty calls."

"But— your coffee!" Hoseok yelled but by that time, Seiji had practically dashed out of the café.