20

"It was nice meeting with you both," Yoongi said at the parking. The dinner was a success, the directors and the star doctors of both the hospitals forgetting their positions for a moment and living life like normal, young people. 

Jin caught Seiji staring at a stall near the parking lot. He saw this as a perfect opportunity to start up a last conversation before they parted their ways. 

"You like patbingsu?" 

"Ah– Not exactly..." Seiji replied. Jin raised his brows causing her to finally confess. "I have... actually never had patbingsu." 

Jin looked surprised, at the same time not so much. "Never?" She shook her head. 

"You have got to try some, like right now!" He exclaimed. 

"What does Seiji-ssi have to try like, right now?" Yoongi questioned. "Jimin-ssi is waiting."

"Oh? She just told how she has never had patbingsu and I was telling that she had to try some."

"You have never had patbingsu? Ever?" Yoongi had a look of disbelief on his face. She smiled sheepishly.

"Are you sure you are a native Korean?" Seiji gave him a look of deadpan. 

"C'mon, I'll buy us all some," Jin said, breaking the tension. 

"I can't believe we are gonna have patbingsu from a street vendor after having dinner at Michellin star hotel," Jimin mumbled under his breath.

"I can't, either. But it's better to go with what hyung decides, trust me." Yoongi replied. 

"Do you even know what patbingsu is?" Jin asked.

"Of course," Seiji said with a slight pout. "I just never had it, that's all."

He passed the sweet dish to Seiji from the counter. "Have a taste."

Tentatively, Seiji took a spoonful. The few moments before her verdict seemed like a life-death situation. The three men were looking at her anxiously.

And then she took a deep, deep breath and looked at the three in the eyes. 

"I regret the 25 years of my life that went without having this dish that comes directly from heavens above."