Warm Cock

It's winter and today is both taehyung's and jungkook's day off from work.

Last night, they didn't really get to rest. They made love and had sex.
At first, they agreed to only make love, until they couldn't take it anymore and had rough sex for more rounds, like 8+ rounds. They tried different positions each round like the doggy style, 69, the bottom riding the top, you name it.

And so, they weren't really willing to get up.

Taehyung woke up first feeling something in his butt, not the pain like you expected but he literally felt something inside his ass.

He noticed that Jungkook was hugging him from behind. And that jungkook's dick was still inside him.

Taehyung didn't know what to do. It's not like he wants to get up. It's not like he hated Jungkook's dick inside his ass right now. Maybe he likes it, maybe.

Jungkook then woke up and sloppily kissed taehyung's nape several times.
"Mornin" He greeted taehyung with his deep morning voice.

"Morning too, babe" Taehyung greets him back but he couldn't really look at Jungkook because of jungkook's cock.

To explain it, Jungkook is behind Taehyung and is hugging his waist and his dick is still inside taehyung because he was too tired to take it out at 4 am after having so much sex.

"This kinda feels good" Jungkook said sleepily, hugging taehyung tighter.

"What feels good?" Taehyung asked, a bit confused but not too worked up.

"This warm feeling surrounding my dick" Jungkook sighed happily, smiling lazily. He felt like he was in heaven.
It didn't feel dirty for him. In fact, he liked it so damn much. Especially with the cold weather, he feels bliss having his dick warmed by none other than the taebooty.

"Good for you" Taehyung was still sleepy and there's no problem sleeping in. And so he closed his eyes.

"Just tell me Tae if you don't like it. It might feel so good for me but not for you. I don't want you feeling uncomfortable because of my dick" Jungkook said, leaving soft kisses at th back of Taehyung's head.

"Don't worry, Jungkook-ah. I also love it. I love it even more knowing you feel so good because of my ass. Just stay there. I love this
And you" taehyung then put his hands on Jungkook's arms, moving his hands soothingly.

Jungkook was feeling the best right now. It truly feels like heaven when he's with the love of his life, Taehyung.
"I love you too, with everything I have"

And so they fell asleep again for hours with Jungkook's dick in taehyung's ass, taekook skipping breakfast and lunch.

Food didn't matter. What matters is that Jungkook's dick is being warmed by Taehyung during winter-
What matters is that they are together, full of love.