His Cum Dump

Taehyung's pov

Helloooo! I'm Taehyung and I'm master Jungkook's cum dump..?

I live in his mansion and to protect me from the outside world, I'm not allowed to go outside.

Master Jungkook goes to work in the morning and in the afternoon. He'd be home by night.

And then he'll eat and I'd just watch him with a happy smile. I love my master!

After he eats, I prepare a bath for him.

And then he'd relax in the tub.

And sometimes, if he feels like it, he pulls me in the tub with him.

And then he'd slowly touch my chest. Grope my chest. Pinch my nipples.

His hand would go and caress my cock.

And then he'd turn me around and say "please me".

And he never needs to repeat himself as I go and please him.

I jack him off.

And then we'd get out of the tub.

He orders me to kneel down. I obey.

"Open your mouth" and I do it. And then puts his cock in my mouth.

He fucks my mouth. He cums in my mouth.

Like a good boy, I swallow his cum.

And he pats my head when I do that "good boy~".

I feel so happy whenever he praises me.

You know? Whenever he's in a bad mood, he'd just go and aggressively pull down my underwear (because I only wear a shirt and an underwear).

And then without warning, he puts his cock in me.

It hurts but I'm used to it.

And I'm his cum dump, after all.

I should even be thankful that he's giving me this kind of love.

I was actually a homeless person, with literally nothing.

Master Jungkook found me at the side of the road when it was raining.

He lend out his hand to me.

And I reached out to hold it.

He helped me.

He took me to his house.

And now I live here.

Since I was a child, I wasn't thought anything.

I didn't even know what sex was but master Jungkook told me that it's what lovers do.

I wasn't thought to not to talk to strangers or anything that's why I've been deceived many times. But this time, I wasn't deceived. Master Jungkook is a miracle that came to my life.

And I'm glad I'm of use to master Jungkook.

I can pleasure him by using my body.

I can take away his stress even in just a short period of time.

No one's pov

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called out to the zoning out Taehyung.

"Yes, Master?" Taehyung answered with his sweet smile, looking straight at Jungkook. But he definitely ain't straight.

"I told you, you can just call me Jungkook. What's up with that master thingy??" Jungkook said while scratching the back of his head, embarrassed.

"Well..... it's because you're my master....? You helped me? Helped me get out of that hellhole" Taehyung said and sadly looked down at the last sentence.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's sad face and stood up to walk to Taehyung.

He embraced Taehyung, in a comforting manner.

"Forget that hellhole. I'm here now, ok? I'll always be here. I'll never leave you. I love you" Jungkook said, sincerity lacing in his voice.

Taehyung teared up hearing Jungkook's words. Jungkook is the first person to love him. The first person to treasure him. The first person to help and take care of him.

"I love you too

Jungkook" Taehyung said while crying, tightly hugging Jungkook by his torso.

Jungkook smiled hearing Taehyung's love confession and Taehyung finally calling him by his name.

"Promise that you won't leave me" Jungkook spoke up.

"I promise. I would never even think about that"

"You're mine and I'm yours"

"That's right"

The cum dump or maybe Jungkook's forever lover:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.