Setting Taehyung Up with Another guy prank

"Yoooo Jinnies! Welcome back to my YouTube channel wooohhhh" Jin enthusiastically said to the camera he's holding.

"So as you know, I have two friends who obviously like each other but they keep saying that they are just friends that it's getting so frustrating UGHHH

These two friends of mine are Taehyung and Jungkook. Kim Taehyung, Korea's Top Model, crowned as most handsome man for years! Jeon Jungkook, second place to Taehyung as Korea's top model, owns the biggest modelling company, crowned as the hottest man for years woooohhhh

Imagine this two start dating, they'd be the most powerful couple of the century!

Yeah, I'm overacting but yes now let's talk about the prank for these two fools.

So I decided to have a sleep over at my house. I invited all 6 of them and also invited Eunwoo to which he accepted. I told them I just wanted some quality time because they've all been busy with work ughhh.

During this sleepover, I'll pretend to set Taehyung up with Eunwoo. And Eunwoo knows this so he's like gonna make moves on Taehyung.

And we all know that Jungkook's a jelly bunny, right??

Sorry for the long intro. Here goes nothing"

Jin finished as he smiled brightly before turning off the camera.

The cameras are now hidden everywhere around his house.

Before everyone arrived, Jin whispered to the camera.

"Y'all better thank me for this, specially you two idiots. Taekook Forever woooh"

All of them arrived and greeted each other.

"So what we gonna do?" Namjoon asked.

"Sorry it's cliche, but I wanna play truth or dare bleh" Jin said as he sticked out his tongue.

All of them looked at him with strange looks.

"Ok"

They assembled around an empty bottle that Jin has prepared earlier.

He spinned the bottle and the game started.

Of course, it took quite a time before it landed on either Eunwoo, Taehyung, or Jungkook.

And it finally did.

The bottle pointed, fortunately, at Taehyung.

"Dare"

"Ok! I dare Taehyung to go on a date with Eunwoo tomorrow!" Jin said.

"Ok..?" Taehyung saw nothing wrong with that, just a friendly date.

No one saw this but jungkook's face kinda turned emotionless when he heard Jin's dare to Taehyung.

"I dare you to go and kiss Eunwoo!" Jhope caught up with Jin's plan and decided to help him. They secretly looked at each other and winked.

"What?? Hyung~" Taehyung whined. He doesn't mind kissing the others because they've been friends since forever. But Eunwoo is just a new friend.
Someone he just met in the industry.

This time, most of them noticed Jungkook's pissed off face.

"What kinda bullsh*t is that?" Jungkook said when Taehyung was about to stand up to go to Eunwoo.

"Well Jungkook, if Taehyung doesn't do the dare, he'd have to drink alcohol and we all know Taehyung hates alcohol" Namjoon shrugged at Jungkook.

"I'll drink it" Jungkook declared.

Everyone rolled their eyes and gave Jungkook the alcohol.

They knew they couldn't defy the stubborn bunny.

After that, everyone pretty much dared Taehyung to do something with Eunwoo. And each dare, Jungkook would drink alcohol for Taehyung.

To the point that he's a little out of it when it was his turn to give his dare to Taehyung.

Everyone looked at him expectantly.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called for Taehyung who's besides him, as Jungkook holds his arm, pulling him closer.

When Taehyung was close enough, Jungkook leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder, closing his eyes.

"Boooooo" everyone booed.

"We all know this is a sleepover but where's the fun in that when you're really sleeping??" Jin complained.

"Am not sleeping" Jungkook muttered, eyes still closed.

"Give the dare" Jungkook heard someone say.

"Ok" Jungkook said and opened his eyes. He sat up and held Taehyung's face with one hand by the chin. "Kiss me, babe"

Everyone's eyes widened, including Taehyung.

Like what???!

Taehyung widened his eyes and blushed but complied.

Taehyung leaned in and kissed Jungkook on the lips.

Jungkook happily smiled in the kiss.

Everyone gasped.

"I'm so lost. What's happening??" Yoongi said in disbelief.

"Same" everyone else said.

"WHAT??!" everyone shouted, looking at the couple sitting in front of them.

Taehyung nodded.

"So you've been dating all this time? And you never bothered to tell all of us?"

Taehyung nodded again while Jungkook, with eyes closed, just tightened his hug on Taehyung.

"So there was no need for this prank then??" Jin asked himself in disbelief.
Hand massaging his forehead.

He went to a camera and held it in his hands.

"Yo Jinnies. So like this prank didn't really work because they are actually already dating and nobody knew except them" Jin said as he glared at the two and rolled his eyes.

"But at least, now we know!"

He's still in disbelief.

He looked at the camera.

He looked at taekook.

"AT LEAST TELL US SOONER!"

Taehyung just chuckled awkwardly and Jungkook didn't really care. He just wanted to hug his BOYFRIEND.