My yandere boyfriend 1

Bleh: Cursing, light to dark, obsession, killing, plot twist

Taehyung was hiding, following Jungkook everywhere at school.

They are boyfriends but Taehyung is still a bit of a stalker to Jungkook.

Earlier in the morning:
They were in front of the school gate.
Taehyung pecked jungkook's lips.
"See you at break, babe" said by Jungkook sadly.

Jungkook pouted and hugged Taehyung by the waist. He buried his head in Taehyung's neck, inhaling Taehyung's scent. 'strawberries' Jungkook thought to himself.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook back, putting his arms around jungkook's neck and holding his head. He inhaled the scent of jungkook's hair . He wants to remember it because they'll be apart for 3 hours.

But he won't let that happen. He doesn't want Jungkook out of his sight. He'll follow Jungkook everywhere even if it means hiding that fact from Jungkook.

Back to the present:
It is time students go and change rooms according to their subjects.

Taehyung knows everything about Jungkook. Everything that happens to Jungkook's life.
And it's only natural that he memorized Jungkook's schedule at heart.

He was hiding everywhere he could, thoroughly following Jungkook. He's like a professional stalker.
It's not unnatural since he's been doing this way before he and Jungkook started dating.

Just being able to see Jungkook makes him so happy. Even if it's this way, he is still happy with the sweetest smile on his face.

He saw a girl bump into Jungkook, making the books she was holding fall.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks.
'Who the fuck is that girl?? What a dumb beach'
The sweet smile taehyung had disappeared faster than anything else in the world.
Taehyung's blood boiled.
He just stood there in the middle of the busy students rushing to their next class.

He couldn't help it. He is jealous. That girl bumped into Jungkook. Jungkook and that girl's shoulder touched even for the shortest time.
Taehyung envies the girl.

'what if he falls for her? What if he breaks up with me? I.....I DON'T WAN THAT' Taehyung was having a mental breakdown inside his head.

What happened next made taehyung's heart stop.

Jungkook helped the girl pick up her fallen books.

The light disappeared in taehyung's eyes. Everything became empty that he didn't notice a guy coming his way.

The guy bumped into taehyung making his butt fall on the floor. But he didn't feel anything.
The scene of Jungkook picking up the girl's books and returning it to her with an apologetic smile kept replaying in taehyung's mind.

"I'm sorry, are you ok?" The guy who bumped into taehyung asked, immediately lending his hand in case taehyung needed it to stand up again. He was genuinely sorry for what he accidentally did.

Taehyung didn't answer. He was looking ahead at nothing, he felt nothing.

This got the guy really worried and he started to panic, a little.
"D-do you need to go to the infirmary? I.......
I'll help you!"

Taehyung went back to reality and he looked at the guy. He smiled at the guy. He then took the guy's hand to stand up. He was composed again.
"Don't worry, I'm fine" Taehyung smiled kindly, about to let go of the guy's hand but the guy held taehyung's hand with both his hands.

"I-I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. Can I make it up to you?" The guy asked with a sorry tone.

Taehyung just smiled and said "everything is fine. You don't need to do anything, bye" and so he removed his hand from the guy's hands, going on his way to his classroom.

What they didn't know was that someone witnessed their whole interaction.

The moment between Jungkook and the girl really made an impact on Taehyung.

While sitting in class, he was thinking of what he should do, with the girl.
With the girl who he doesn't even know. With the girl who just had one simple interaction with Jungkook.

He didn't even noticed that he broke 4 pencils into half already while thinking of his plan with the girl.

The bell rang, making taehyung snapped out of his pretty little head.

He then felt excited, he was about to see Jungkook again!

He smiled excitedly, skipping outside his classroom. He didn't even care if students thought of him as crazy, they aren't wrong anyways.

He got even happier when he got face to face with Jungkook.
He was happy to the fullest.
Jungkook just outside his classroom, waiting for Taehyung.
Taehyung is touched.

Taehyung happily jumped in jungkook's arms. Both of them having the happiest smiles ever.

No one dared to judge them, vocally......
Or they are dead
Maybe literally

They went to the rooftop where they can have everything to themselves, just the two of them.

Jungkook sat on the only bench that the rooftop has.
Taehyung then sat on his lap.

No one dared to come to the rooftop knowing Taehyung and Jungkook owned that place.

All students knew who's at the top

Which is......