My stepbrother is my lover

"Is it true that you fuck your younger brother?" someone in his class, who Taehyung isn't close to, asked him in a whisper.

"No" Taehyung answered with an emotionless face and tone.
'it's the other way around' he thought to himself.

The guy who asked him just looked at him suspiciously before going back to his seat.

'tch wtf?? Is it even their problem if I do fuck with my brother? I mean STEPbrother??'

The rumor about Taehyung fucking his younger brother has been spreading around.

Everyone asks him questions as if it's their business.

Taehyung just stays emotionless.

He doesn't fuck his brother.

It's his brother who fucks him tho. Not that he'd say that to everyone else.

Taehyung is in college and his stepbrother is at the last year of highschool.

It was 9 months ago when Taehyung's dad's lover moved in with them along with her son, Jungkook.

In those 9 months, Jungkook has found a way to Taehyung's heart.

Now they fuck. With love, of course.

Long story short. Jungkook fell deeply in love with the handsome, kind, unique, loveable, sexy, soft, cute, hot stepbrother of his. Who'd greet him every morning and every night. Who'd talk to him, to ease him, to make him feel comfortable.

And then everyday, Jungkook worked hard to get the other man's heart when he saw that there was definitely a chance.
He succeeded.

Now, he can freely say that Taehyung is his. Jungkook is whipped for Taehyung and Taehyung is whipped for Jungkook.

Taehyung arrived home.

"Hyuuunnnnggg~" Jungkook called out to Taehyung when Taehyung got inside the house.
"I missed you sooooooo muuuuuchh~" Jungkook whined with grabby hands, expectantly looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed in happiness."ahh~ you're like a big baby" Taehyung said with a fond smile as he hugged Jungkook who's sitting on the couch.

Jungkook hugged him back, pulling Taehyung closer by the waist. And this definitely made Taehyung's knees give up that he sat on Jungkook's lap.

He was flustered but felt too comfortable in Jungkook's arms to protest.

"A baby who fucks you?" Jungkook said in a cutesy voice. Taehyung ignored this.

He looked at the younger and cupped his face. Jungkook's hands, now gently holding Taehyung's hips.

"I love you" Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook straight in the eye.

Jungkook smiled in happiness and replied "I love you too, so much".
They kissed passionately.

Jungkook then leaned his forehead onto Taehyung's forehead, closing their eyes.

Then comfortable silence came.

They just enjoyed each other's warmth.

They just enjoyed each other's hold.

They just enjoyed the fact that they are holding each other right now.

This continued until Taehyung remembered a little something that happened in college.

"You know, Jungkook, someone just asked me if it's true that I fuck my younger brother" Taehyung said as he pulled back and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed at this. He laughed because someone thought Taehyung was top and because of the way Taehyung told him about it. He just had an emotionless face and it was too funny to Jungkook's perspective.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA How can anyone even think that you top?? HAHAHAHAHA" .

"I know right!"

Instead of thinking of the fact that someone just asked Taehyung if he fucks his BROTHER.
They focused on who fucked who.
Yeah, they are definitely meant to be.

"This ass could never" Jungkook said with a smirk, making direct eye contact with the blushing Taehyung as his naughty hands got down on the taebooty and squeezed em, deliciously.

"Jungkook! Wtf!" Taehyung complained, embarrassed, hitting jungkook's chest and then covering his red face. But he actually loves this kind of things. Just Jungkook touching his body, everywhere.

Jungkook specially loves his plump ass.

who wouldn't?

"You know...." Jungkook started, as his hands started roaming everywhere around Taehyung's upper body, inside Taehyung's shirt.

Eye contact never breaking.

Taehyung gulped, with nervousness and excitement building up inside.

"Mom and dad won't be back home until the day after tomorrow.."

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's teasing eyes expectantly.

"Soooooo..."

They are both horny.

Jungkook was talking too slow and Taehyung couldn't take it anymore.

He just went and dived in for a hungry kiss.

Jungkook smirked for second in the kiss before kissing back, just as aggressive.

They closed their eyes, kissing with their mouths open.

And then they fucked.

For the rest of the day.

Until 3 am.

And they slept until 11 am.

Before fucking again.

Taking breaks only to eat and pee.

Before continuing to hungrily fuck.

The end